3. Daddy Day Camp 1/10
  4. Good Burger 2/10
  5. Marmaduke 2/10
  6. Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd 2/10
  7. Rebound 2/10
  8. Hoot 2.5/10
  9. Son of the Mask 2.5/10
  10. Look Who’s Talking Now! 3/10

I really really really disliked Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over. It’s probably not the worst movie ever made, but it’s definitely my least favorite. I also thought Death Tunnel and Crossover were pretty horrible as well.

The Spice Girls Movie
Happy Feet

There are a lot of others that I can’t think of right now.

For me, Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Son of the Mask is up there too. Don’t diss Good Burger, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Space Chimps! :shake:

What’s even worse is the fact that they’ve already made a sequel.

As for mine, Home Alone 4. God, what an awful film.

1: Planet 51 -47/10
2: Animal Farm (live-action version) 1/10
3: Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 1/10
4: Doogal 1/10
5: Daddy Day Camp 2/10
6: Catwoman 2/10
7: Home Alone 4 2/10
8: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3D 2/10
9: Super Mario Bros. 2/10
10: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (animated UK version) 2/10

Batman & Robin. shudder

Yeah, that movie was so dissapointing!

Chuckles- Planet 51 is horrible! I actually like the animated Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe though.

ellie-jessie-eve- Happy Feet, really? I like that movie a lot.

Ha, yeah I know. Lots of people liked that movie, but my friend and I found it very painful to sit through the whole thing.

(Shark Tale!)
-Doogal
-Every Disney sequel that is animated and not Pixar

Am I the only one that enjoyed Sharkboy and Lavagirl a little? :frowning:

LOL! It was definitely a bad movie, but the Mario fan in me at least enjoyed some of the partial geekiness. :laughing:

Let’s see…yeah, all that comes to mind at the moment is Space Chimps. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t have high hopes for it to begin with, but wow… the story and characters were terrible, and the design of the aliens was hideous. Some of the animation is ok, but I could hardly believe this was a 2008 movie alongside the likes of WALL•E and Kung Fu Panda!

Yep! Part of me wants to see how awful the sequel probably is, but I’d just scare myself. :laughing:

…I don’t even know what that is, but it sounds bad.

You guys have got to see this trailer for The Exorcist 2. Remember how awesome and scary the original Exorcist was? Well…this isn’t. That music, why? Why? WHY?!?

That rock music is just…unfitting. I’ve seen some parts of the first film. Didn’t exactly scare me, but really disturbed me in some parts. In the case of this, the trailer just makes it look silly. I can only imagine what the people seeing this for the first time in some theatre were thinking.

Taken from IMDb:

So it appears the reception went well. :smiley:, but best of all is this final statement:

XD XD XD Epic Fail XD XD XD

Well, that certainly explains alot. Epic fail indeed.

:slight_smile:

I feel I should have explained more about why Home Alone 4 is bad. Well, I don’t need to. This video will sum it up:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qlBPGvPFc4

This film is an abomination. I can’t believe I actually used to like it.