Vampires Suck (Worst Movie EVER)

THIS. MOVIE WAS. GODAWFUL.

I hadn’t seen a movie by these guys before, so I didn’t know how bad it would be. But is was bad. Really, really bad. The jokes were not funny at all. Most of them were not even ABOUT Twilight! They were violence, butt/fart jokes, and pop culture references. That’s it. And they are NOT funny.

I didn’t see this movie willingly, I saw it because I was going with a friend I hadn’t seen all summer. Now, I’m really beginning to wonder if it was worth it. It was just a thoroughly unpleasant experience. It felt like a bad YouTube video.

A lot of people I know have seen the trailer, and say that it looks hilarious!

I could tell that it was horrible like, 30 seconds into the trailer. I have no interest at all to see this movie.

I hadn’t seen the trailer, but now I think I should have watched it.

It also didn’t help that my friend and his other friends wouldn’t stop talking the entire time, mostly repeating every “joke” made. Seriously, I am never watching another movie with him again. DX

Ugh, I know people like that! When I saw Toy Story 3, I sat by my friend. And she laughed a lot. I don’t mean like “ahahhahaha!” I mean it was SO LOUD and annoying! It was hard to enjoy the movie. Another friend said that she sounded like “a dying whale”
But I like her anyway!

Interestingly, I watched Meet the Spartans a few days ago, one of F&S’ earlier films…

Normally, I’m up for a spoof movie, but what F&S fail to notice is that they spoof current pop-culture, which makes their films timely, but not timeless. They can take a page from Monty Python or Zuckerman on how to do a proper parody.

I must admit though, I laughed when I saw the trailer and was doing ‘LABB’ fist-pumps (“YEESS…!!!”). God, Twi-Hards can be so annoying.

To be honest, when I saw the trailer to this movie, I had this gut feeling inside me that it was going to be horible. Now I got official confirmation from you guys that it is indeed a terrible movie.

The trailer is really good!
Me and my friends are seeing it on Saturday, because my friend won free sort of a family pass (4 People) and well, all I have to say is, I hate Twilight, but, not as much as Justin Beiber, Don’t get me started!
Besides, one funny one is, Girl with I Heart Edward T-Shirt: I love you Edward, Please don’t die, your the best!
Girl with ‘I heart Jacob’ T-Shirt: No, Jacob Is The Best!
(Girl Who Like Jacob wacks the other girl)
That Cracked me up :slight_smile:

I could tell this movie was going to be bad as soon as I saw the whole scene where the guy’s like "I can’t, purity ring!" :-\ Like, really? I think it looks absolutely awful and I would never waste $8 to see this garbage.

The sad part? a lot of my friends are probably going to love it :roll:

I hate all of these movies by the “____ Movie” guys. Everyone in my school considers them works of cinematic art. I just don’t get it. This one looks no different.

I would be “truly grateful” if anyone can identify the song in the trailer from 00:28 onwards.

Trailer

The Truth About Vampires Suck youtube.com/watch?v=Pa46OD9BPsE :laughing:

I was actually laughing pretty hard when I heard about this, only because I can’t stand Twilight and to see someone make fun of it is hilarious! But I won’t be seeing it either. :slight_smile:

I really hate all the "_____ Movie"s (except some of the Scary Movies), but I’ll probably end up seeing this one eventually. I’m tired of hearing all my friends either proclaiming their love for Edward, or telling me how much they hate the books. Yes, Twi-hards are annoying, but the haters can be annoying too. I’m Switzerland; I’m neutral. I’ve read the books, and while they certainly won’t be winning Meyer a Nobel Prize in literature, they aren’t the worst things I’ve read either. The trailer looks…bad, to say the least, but I’ll give it a try. Not at the theater, mind you, but maybe on pay-per-view.

When I first heard about this movie via Facebook, I honestly thought it was just an internet fad gone wild, since it was both funny and incredibly stupid. Then I noticed its release dates in the theaters, and my first reaction was “…um, WHAT?” (I doubt I’m the first one to say that). I’m going to see it with my friends on Sunday since both them and my mother are as crazy about Twilight as I am about WALL•E, but I’m not excited. To me, “Vampires Suck” sounds like a blockbuster in the YouTube archives, but not in the film industry.

TAMATER: That video made my night :laughing:

TDIT: I tried Googling the music for you, but I could only find the song before the 0:28 mark :frowning:

I wanna see this, but I’m probably gonna wait until it comes out on DVD. All my friends want to see it, including the twihards (like… me…).

Hey, Twi-hard! We don’t take kin’ly ta yur types roun’ here! Quick, evr’un, grab yur torches an’ pitchforks!

8D Just kiding Buzz&WodyForever. A lot of my closest friends are Twi-hards, it’s just a matter of what you like and don’t like. It’s cool that you’re planning on seeing this, being a fan of the source material and all.

Twilight sucks more than a vacuum IMO so I think this movie will be pretty funny. Maybe.

Those jokes you mentioned surely put me off though :confused:

LOL Yeah, a lot of my friends are also twihards, and one of them (this girl I’ve had a crush on since I met her in 3rd grade) convinced me to read the books. So, I read the first book, and… Yeah. But before that, I HATED Twilight.

I think Twilight is a bad ripoff of Harry Potter. I hate Twi-hards at my school, because they read the books, and then become emo and depressing to be around. :frowning:

I didn’t think Twilight was all that terrible when I first read the series, but with 1 out of every 10 people (maybe even worse odds) being/becoming Twi-Hards (one would include my mother :shake:), it just became downright ANNOYING.

Besides, I loved vampires long before Twilight, and I loved them because they were evil little [human] blood-suckers! :smiling_imp: