The Iluminati and Freemasonry

I’d say a good 95% of the members here have no idea who these organizations are but for those who do, I wanna know what you know about them,
I am researching these for personal knowledge not because I wanna join them.

This all started when I found out that Jay-Z is one of them.
[url]- YouTube A very disturbing back masked message in this song.

This video triggered my suspicions

WARNING: contains christian overtones, dipictions of the devil,
[url]- YouTube

This is an iffy topic, hopefully its not breaking rules.

Is there supposed to be something here? All I see is a blank opening post.

There was a long explanation that somehow didn’t want to be posted. I’ll re-explain if this post works

Basically I was saying that I have found out that some celebrities have been involved with these secret societies. Jay-Z, Nas, Beyonce, Rihanna and others are involved in these organizations that are satanic.

Here is my research in a nutshell that I found on the Youtube.

The contents may be disturbing. Its not scary but its disturbing, but its not that bad.

[url]- YouTube

you one of them people who think Jay-Z is innocent? Or do you think my research is a pile of hooey?

Truly I want to know, Im not offended if thats how im sounding

Subliminal backmask messages. Freemason conspiracy theories.

For one thing, the song you posted is a Danger Mouse remix of Jay Z’s Black album and the Bealtes White Album. On the song Revolution No. 9, The Beatles added backmask audio to further the Paul is Dead hoax. It’s hardly surprising that Danger Mouse included some backmask element to toy with those who seek out that kind of thing.

Somehow relating the the freemasons is just icing on the conspiracy nut cake.

The backsmask isnt what calls him a freemason. Its his hand symbols and his handshakes that put him in that category.

And if that song isnt called lucifer, either way it possesses a satanic meaning.

Have you even read and understood the lyrics?

songmeanings.net/songs/view/ … 858572448/

Yes but this is the song off the black album. Im refering to the lucifer on the grey album. The song lyrics you posted have no satanic meaning in the reverse.

Right now I g2g, let us continue our discussion tomarrow. I like a good debate fett, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! :smiley:

Any one else care to spost their opinion?

Precisely. Jay Z had as much to do with the grey album as the Beatles, absolutely nothing. The Beatles must be satanist too then according to your logic.

If you wanted to try and pin “satanism” on someone then shouldn’t it be Danger Mouse?

Danger Mouse? If it was produced under Jay-Z then he should’ve realized that and made sure it didnt hit shelves if it was really “unintentional”

Personally I dont believe the Beatles as a whole are satanic, (maybe just Paul) but I believe that it was the drugs that truly influenced them to do that.

BTW; im not a beatles fan.

Neither the Beatles or Jay-Z had any actual hand in the remix.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_album

And I already said the backmask is completely intentional. It’s not “hidden” very well.

Am i not correct in thinking the album never did ‘hit the shelves’? as Fett101 has been saying it has nothing to do with Jay-Z or The Beatles, it is all down the Dj Danger Mouse.

Also I don’t really understand the problem with the clip, maybe thats just me though, I actually quite like the fact that he included some backmasking. To me its like he was paying tribute to the original beatles track

Interesting. THis DangerMouse remixed it? I still dont believe that it had nothing to do with Jay-Z. But Either way, satanic or not, Jay-z (I believe) is affiliated with these secret societies.