Iron Man/ Iron Man 2

Any other Iron Man fans out there? I love this film, which is kinda weird for me, since I don’t really get into super heroes. This is pretty much my only other passion out of Disney in general…anybody else anticipating the sequel, I know I am! :slight_smile:

I am actually pretty excited about this one. Until the upcoming Thor, Ant Man and The Wasp arrives to the big screen, this one will satisfy me, for now. :slight_smile:

~ Flare

Not to mention the end of the first hinted of an upcoming Avengers movie! Boom, yeah baby! I’m a bit disappointed they replaced Terence Howard with Don Cheadle, but I’m excited to see Mr Downey Jr. don the suit again!

And did I mention I love Gwenyth Paltrow’s goofy grin? I can’t wait to see her return as Ms Pepperpotts! :smiley:

Oh, man, the replacement of Terrence Howard (that’s two r’s, I believe) causes the biggest damage to the film. I heard it was because his agent’s mouth got a little loose with the producer or something, which makes it even more unfair for Terrence. Don Cheadle doesn’t make a very good War Machine, in my opinion. I’ve seen some of the comics and Terrence fits the bill perfectly. He was practically the triumph card of the cast. It wasn’t just a shame, it was an utter disappointment. Hopefully, the film would not be that, too.

~ Flare

I liked the first film a lot. I think it was very underrated because of the Dark Knight coming out with it. I’m very excited for the sequel and can’t wait to see a trailer!

I agree with you there Flare. I hate it when anybody is replaced in a movie sequel/ franchise. I have a hard time understanding that this is the same guy from before, it just doesn’t sit right with me :neutral_face: To make matters even worse, I thought that Terrence Howard did a really good job with Rhodey. The only part about the film I’m NOT excited about.

I’m MAD! They released a trailer of Iron Man 2

THE VIDEO GAME!

God, it looks terrible, and why the heck would release a trailer of the video game BEFORE the the movie trailer? Its just stupid!

The Official Iron Man 2 website has opened:

ironmanmovie.marvel.com/

I’ve seen still from Iron Man 2 and it looks amazing. Iron Man 1 was awesome enough, i think they will make a trilogy.