Spider-Man 4

Coming out May 6,2011. Here is a REAL LEAKED poster.

Really, it’s real. Looks pretty cool, huh?

Even though Spider-Man is like my favorite movie, I read somewhere that neither Toby Maguire, Kristen Dunst, or Sam Raimi will be returning. So if that’s true I’m not exicted at all, but if it’s not than I’m the first person in line at opening day! :laughing:

I heard Tobey dropped out of the sequel. Might be a good thing, though; even for a geek, he looks too soft to play the role of Peter, especially with his not-so-recent Back In Black arc.

But then again, I heard Kirsten’s returning for the role of MJ, so Meguire might make his return, too, unfortunately…

Nevertheless, I do hope that Raimi do not screw this one up, this time. Drag Me To Hell was pretty neat, so maybe Sammie’s skills are returning. Hope to see Carnage actually being fearsome in the sequel, unlike Venom-less…

I hope they get somebody who looks like him. Not TOO much though. Like if it looks like him, but you can tell it’s someone else.

The first two films were great.
The third film to a sharp turn downhill.
Now the fourth one I just don’t have hopes for whatsoever.

I liked the other movies but for some reason I’m not very excited about this one :-\ .

I like all three films, so I’m immensely excited!!!

Btw, where did you find that image of that poster???

Raimi was forced to add all the extra villains to the script and the film after the studio decided it would be more commercially viable. Raimi really just wanted to make a Sandman movie, but it was blown out of proportion. His skills in S-M-3 weren’t missing, they were raped. :wink:

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

Perhaps, but that doesn’t change the fact that Venom was outta venom, or that Tobey didn’t convince me with his whole ‘I’ve gone emo!’ act.

All in all, SM3 was a total disgrace to the symbiotic costume arc. Even though it is not and would never be practical that the Secret Wars arc be made into live-action format, I would rather not see that happening than see that arc ruined by the insipid imagination of certain money-grubbing film makers wanting to make a quick buck. The Secret Wars was the original and best introductory arc for the symbiotic, and that shall always remain true for me. It riding on a meteorite is just plain stupidity.

Oh, and to be honest, I was never a fan of The Evil Dead series.

I’m kinda worried about this one. I didn’t like the third one, and like Disney_Guy said, I also don’t have high hopes for this movie.

Wait, so basically, Spiderman isn’t going to be in this film? Fail. :laughing: Yeah, I’m not gonna see this in the cinema.

Hold on, guys. What you’re all refering to are simply old reports. Here is the more recent confirmed information:

‘Sissy boy’s’ their only choice they’ve discussed with? <_<" Oh, right, with SM3, now he’s ‘Emo Boy.’ :unamused:

Oh, thanks for the correct information, Bill!

Fourth and fifth films? Hmm. Well, clearly the actors and actresses aren’t in it for the money, are they? They’re stretching their acting talent by playing roles they’ve only done three times before. Good for them.

I actually heard this is gonna be like The Dark Knight. Which is pretty cool.

XD rolls on floor laughing my butt off SAM RAIMI?! Making a movie that’s comparable with The Dark Knight?! XDDDD

:laugh: Sorry, but that was utterly hilarious! xD That was probably the funniest joke I’ve ever heard. Phew. Even Spider-Man 2, the deepest film in the series, could not be compared to TDK’s standards. SM4 could be better? I highly… not just highly, alpine-ly mountain-ly heavenly doubt it! :laughing:

I don’t like TDK as much as everybody else seems to, but still, Raimi can’t do that style or do a dark superhero well. We saw that with SM3. Well, screw that! I bet the studio might do that. Jeez…

Pardon me saying but, it’s not just about doing a dark superhero that makes SM3 incomparable to TDK. The characterization of Bruce Wayne and the Joker was way too good (or, in my point of view, godly) to be matched up by another SM sequel, especially by Sam Raimi. The execution was near perfect even.

I would go on and on, but not today. Someday, I will make a separate thread and explain to you guys what makes TDK deserving of being the most quality movie of 2008 - next to WALL-e, perhaps.

I just don’t think TDK is 'the best superhero film/film of all time!!!"

Just deal with it. Accept it.

Let’s get back to SM4.

Okay, now that’s a low blow; giving a negative comment before telling me to move on with the topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you could give clear, logical reasons as to how TDK don’t deserve the acclamation it has earned, your opinion has little credibility, I’m afraid. I, however, as I said, would post my supported evidence someday, as there are too many to point out.

Now we can move om. <_<"

I know its stupid Dragon of…whatever. But that’s what I heard. I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. This thread is making me wanna watch SM3 really bad. Anyways…