MythBusters

Does anyone else here like this Discovery Channel program?

WOOO!!
If you don’t like Mythbusters, you FAIL AT LIFE!!

I like the show, but I don’t see it a lot. So I don’t know a lot about it.

Due to the release of Up, the last episode I saw was an experiment on trying to lift a five-year-old girl using balloons. It took ike about a couple thousand to maybe a million.

LUV it! It’s cool and hilarious. I think it’s funny how its the science show that all the “cool kids” watch, too. They usually see all educational shows as nerdy, except for this one. :laughing:

As my cousin put it: "They make sure it has to be science-based and educational, but they also make sure they put on a show.’

TSS: It was 2500-3000, if I remember. The girl was 40 pounds.

“I reject your reality and substitute my own!” I love this show!! I watch it whenever I can!! Which isn’t often, since those dumb shows are always on. Ex: Deadliest Catch (It’s just some dudes fishing and dying in water!! WHO CARES?!), Survivor Man (Totally faked. He had no gloves on in one Alaska episode. Yet he didn’t get frostbite. His little camera crew had frickin’ hot cocoa for him. Ugh.) And so on. But yes, this is an awesome show.

Mythbusters is the coolest show ever! It has such an appealing theme.

By “due to,” did you mean that you planned to watch the balloon-lifting myth, or was it by chance?

Amen to that, Jamie.

I like mythbusters. Don’t hate it, don’t love it, just like it. It’s interesting, especially the Shark Week episodes. I also enjoy the episode with the balloons.

Im a HUGE fan, the stuff they are capable of making and doing is limitless!

Very smart guys, i wish i could accomplish the things they do. I highly admire them.

IMO, those who don’t like Mythbusters, should get a life.

Mythbusters is awesome. Used to be on a lot, until Discovery Channel got overrun by shows already mentioned in this thread, but I feel the need to relist them.

Deadliest Catch: You can only discover hxc fishing so many times.

Cash Cab: A Game Show? Wait, what? What’s this doing on Discovery Channel?

Dirty Jobs: Not that bad of a show, actually.

I literally don’t see Mythbusters on anymore. It disappoints me.