Cool Site: MovieStinger.com

Have you ever debated with yourself about leaving the movie theatre as the credits begin to roll? You’d hate to miss a bonus-scene (or “stinger”), but don’t want to wait through the credits and find nothing? Today moviestinger.com solves this dilemma. Hit the link and find out which new and old movies have something special after the credit roll.

(wow, I sounded like an ad there. :wink:)

That’s pretty cool! After I knew they started having post-credit ‘surprise scenes’, I would beg my siblings or friends to stay back to watch for “anything at the end”. Usually they want to leave the theatre pronto, while I like to sit in my seat for as long as I can and absorb the film I’ve just witnessed while paying my respects to the filmmakers (provided it’s a good enough movie and I respect it). Now I’ll know which movies are worth getting weird glances from the cleaners when me or my theatre-mates are the only ones left in the cinema! :laughing:
Thanks, Gasduude!

wow…wish i had seen that when we first watched Walle…then we could have left earlier. We ended up sitting through the entire thing all the way to the Disney logo.

Great place Gasduude!

Yeah, same here. It’s seems like the credit roll has gotten extremely long the past few years. I remember waiting like fifteen minutes after one of the pirate movies for a little tiny clip. Defenitely not worth it. It’s the evoloution of cinema; cram your eyeballs full of ads and previews in the beginning of the feature, and take a million years on the credits. Somewhere in the middle you’ll find the movie. :stuck_out_tongue: