The Office Fan Forum

Name: The Office Fan Forum
Link: officefanforum.info/
Description: This is the place to chat about the show we all know and love, The Office!

It’s a forum devoted to the great hit Television show, “The Office”! The forum has a very great community. The forum has all the latest ‘Office news. The forum has a segment to chat about the English version of The Office, so if your a fan of the English version, then join there and chat about it there as well! Also there’s another segment to just hang out and chat with all the forums members.

The forum has 60+ members and 850+ posts, that’s one of the parts we need to bring up.

Also there is a Advertising forum, that you can advertise your website on The Office Fan Forum: officefanforum.com/forum28.html

So why not come along to officefanforum.com and join!

I prefer the UK version… but good luck with your forum.

I love that show even though its so stupid. :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks!

I love The Office! It’s one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. We need more quality entertainment like this.

It’s my favorite show as well.

I love the show, but I prefer the UK version (though Steve Carrell still rocks :wink:)

I don’t think I love either version enough to actually talk about it on a daily basis on a forum though … no offense, just my obsessions lie elsewhere … like here! :laughing:

Oh, I love The Office! I guess I’ll check that out some time…