The Avengers Movie (Fan-Made)

No, I didn’t make an Avengers movie (though I wish I have half the ability of those who had done so). This is a fan-made movie on YouTube made by four different YouTube users who created probably the best fan-made movie you will ever see across the face of this planet.

I’m telling you, no member in Pixar Planet forums can go against these guys. They are fantastic, incredible, amazing, unstoppable, and ultimately, invincible.

Yes, from the five adjectives I’ve chosen above, you comic geeks could probably had figured out which Marvel characters were combined this time.

So, anyway, here’s their YouTube channel. Go to their video list and go to page three, watch the first “September” teaser, then the next teaser, and so on and so forth till you’ve reached the 14-parts Avengers movie.

Trust few, fear the others.

~ WBoon :sunglasses:

P.S.: For a fan made movie, it is kick-butt awesome, so don’t go diss them about the flaws in their editing skills. I’m going to make something like this next year (“The Incredibles: Young Generation - The Movie”), so, wish me luck! :wink:

It sounded awesome, but when I clicked the link, it said the account was suspended. Dang, I was looking forward to it.