Pixar Planet

How to become popular if you're not a movie star

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

How to become popular if you're not a movie star

Postby SimonSmith » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:08 am

I noticed that Instagram makes only media personalities popular. I'm sick of all these rappers and movie beauties. How can you become popular if you are a regular guy from the suburbs?
SimonSmith
Mutant Toy

Re: How to become popular if you're not a movie star

Postby Sien » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:56 pm

As far as I understood, you don't need advertising contracts? )) But nevertheless, Instagram is a great chance to become more popular in your city. This has a positive effect on business and provides additional social connections. Maybe it's time for you to try smihub.com? This is an excellent online SMM tool for viewing and analyzing social network pages. There are few rules and it will be easy for you to understand how it works.
Sien
Mutant Toy

Postby Yerardson » Sat May 01, 2021 5:58 am

How to become popular if you're not a movie star, Don't know I have the perfect place from where it becomes easy for you to check popular movie stars. Are your guys ready to share that related information that brings something different where you start or to make best dissertation writing services where you also can manage it with your own behavior?
Yerardson

Postby looneyhans » Fri May 21, 2021 4:32 am

you know ive been wondering why there isnt much talking about this www.fencingrochesterny.net
looneyhans
Garbage Boy

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books