Pixar Planet

TV Shows You Watch

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

Re: TV Shows You Watch

Postby lizbee » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:43 pm

this is such a great help! thanks ! https://moldremovaltucsonaz.com/
lizbee
Garbage Boy

Postby chettie » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:44 am

Thank you, it is really helpful :) As for me, I like the streaming services which you can find on https://streamingsites.com for example. There are some helpful and interesting lists of free and paid services which can be used. Maybe you will find them helpful to you too, good luck!
chettie
Ant

Re:

Postby aroosak » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:17 pm

FireFly wrote:lennonluvr9 - What, like, Survivor or The Amazing Race (or the greatest race or something - I never watch it)? If that's the case, I agree.
I watched American Idol for about 2 seasons, but it got really old really fast. I don't necessarily "hate" it, but I really don't like it.
*Hides behind chair because 30 million people are die-hard AI fans* :wink:

check it boy ([url=https://dalidel.com/product-tag/%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b2%db%8c-%d8%aa%d9%88%db%8c-%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%b1%db%8c/
]اسباب بازی بازلایتر[/url]):
https://bit.ly/3d0sB1P
aroosak

Postby stelli » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:22 am

I am eagerly waiting for Peaky Blinders season 6, which is going to be released in early 2021.
stelli
Ant

Postby liany » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:44 am

Poker gambling daftar situs poker idn game is one of the bonus poker idn most popular online idn poker versi terbaru gambling games today. daftar situs poker idn playing this gambling game poker online idn will also feel more fun because the bonus poker idn poker gambling game has a light idn poker versi terbaru and fun game. Even though the poker online idn online poker gambling 2020 game link idn poker has a high competitive level, you can bonus poker idn win this one by using the following tips. Understand idn poker versi terbaru the basics of poker gambling well. daftar situs poker idn the first thing you have to do poker online idn is understand the basics of online poker gambling well. bonus poker idn this will really help you to follow the flow idn poker versi terbaru of the poker gambling game and make the best strategy to win this online gambling game.
liany
Garbage Boy

Postby sani » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:20 am

If you have played the machine and you feel main joker188 termurah & terbagus that today it is not possible for the daftar joker188 deposit pulsa slot machine to make you win or make situs joker188 terbaik & terkini a big jackpot. You should immediately stop playing agen joker188 terpercaya & terbaik and try tomorrow, it could be today is main joker188 termurah & terbagus not your lucky day and maybe tomorrow has slot joker188 tercepat & ternyaman changed. Or you can also directly look for situs joker188 terbaik & terkini another online slot machine, don’t settle on one agen joker188 terpercaya & terbaik slot machine if there are very few wins. daftar joker188 deposit pulsa This is done so you can find How slot joker188 tercepat & ternyaman to Win Playing Online Slot Machines and everything situs joker188 terbaik & terkini will go well.

If you have agen joker188 terpercaya & terbaik received consecutive wins, here you should be able main joker188 termurah & terbagus to stop playing and try the next day. daftar joker188 deposit pulsa Don’t waste your hard-earned winnings, by playing situs joker188 terbaik & terkini continuously and not knowing when to stop, then the Slot Machine Winning Secret Tips will be useless, surely the money will be sucked back by the slot machine if you play when you don’t know when to stop.
sani
Toy Collector

Postby liany » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:47 am

Playing gambling games judi kartu idnpoker dengan mudah & aman is an activity that has been carried out situs idn poker deposit teringan by the community since hundreds of years main idnpoker dengan deposit pulsa ago. However, despite this until now situs bermain kartu poker dengan mudah gambling games are still widely played and main idnpoker dengan deposit pulsa sought after by the public. This is certainly judi kartu idnpoker dengan mudah & aman not only because gambling has an exciting situs bermain kartu poker dengan mudah game for us to play but gambling situs idn poker deposit teringan games also make a lot of changes now situs bermain kartu poker dengan mudah that are tailored to the tastes of situs idn poker deposit teringan today’s society.

this is evidenced by the online system used in main idnpoker dengan deposit pulsa gambling games. With this online system gambling games do permainan judi kartu dengan deposit 25rb experience many changes that even make gambling games main idnpoker dengan deposit pulsa more interesting. Some of the changes that occur are gambling games becoming more practical for us to play judi kartu idnpoker dengan mudah & aman even with this online system we can play gambling games whenever we want just by relying on smartphones we have and the benefits offered by gambling games are also greater this is because online gambling games has a wider game scale. And all these situs bermain kartu poker dengan mudah changes also occur in all types of gambling games including online poker gambling 2020.
liany
Garbage Boy

Postby johnnyy » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:28 pm

Dexter, thoroughly enjoying it too!
johnnyy
Shark Bait

Postby victoria12345 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:05 am

I love watching movies. However I don't have time to watch on TV. I choose to watch movies at youtube ++ apk application
victoria12345

Postby Ryker » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:37 pm

I like watching disney short movies, and pixar animations. All this content you can find on Titanium tv and netflix mod apk play mod apk games about Disney movies geometry dash apk and rolling sky
Ryker

Postby convertermp3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:20 am

I have watch lots of Tv show on YouTube but I save offline them I have a website which is convert YouTube to mp4 free its best YouTube mp4 converter. and I also convert YouTube to mp3.
convertermp3
Ant

Postby johnnyy » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Finally got round to watching the last few episodes of Elementary. I think I would go as far as 8½ or even 9 out of 10. Just solid TV. Good script, good stories, good acting, good characters, good ending.
johnnyy
Shark Bait

Postby anime123 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:31 am

Gomovies |watch free movies online with, 123movies, movies123, 123 movies, gomovies, gostream, 123movies go, go movies.
anime123
Ant

Postby goindia » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:16 am

She says by offending him she slighted her. Anupama says when none comprehended her he upheld her. She ask Samar how he acted harsh. Anupama says to Samar insipte thinking about Maha Shivratri puja he did large show. She inquires as to whether his adoration got large than Puja. GO India Samar stands stunned. Anupama says to Samar it isn't reasonable for recall just error of Vanraj and fail to remember his penances.
goindia

Postby johnnyy » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:25 pm

Currently bouncing between Made For Love, Debris, Mando S2, Kim's Convenience, and Invincible.
johnnyy
Shark Bait

PreviousNext

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books