Pixar Planet

Do you like to read manga?

Here is the place to talk, rave, and discuss the latest non-Pixar films, television shows, music & books.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

Postby charles61320 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:39 pm

I like to read manga is tsuyokute new saga manga and This is one of the best manga.
AND
I read manga right now is tsuyokute new saga on mangazuki. This is one of the best manga.
charles61320

Re: Do you like to read manga?

Postby tawapon » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:30 pm

There was a time that I can't imagine my life without manga . And I've read a dozen of them daily! But not now.
tawapon

Postby Goors1n » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:07 pm

Oh my god, you have no clue how much I love reading manga. I read so many interesting books that I lost the number already. For me, this is the main hobby, or even it's a lifestyle. If you also like reading then I would like to recommend a site where you can find thousands of interesting manga books. In case you are interested make sure you check the following site: mangafast.net and read the best manga books.
Goors1n
Mutant Toy

Postby LisaHamiltonEu » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Goors1n wrote:Oh my god, you have no clue how much I love reading manga. I read so many interesting books that I lost the number already. For me, this is the main hobby, or even it's a lifestyle. If you also like reading then I would like to recommend a site where you can find thousands of interesting manga books. In case you are interested make sure you check the following site: mangafast.net and read the best manga books.

Yes, this site is awesome. I also use it to find interesting manga books, so you guys can boldly try it.
LisaHamiltonEu
Shark Bait

Postby beenaamsa » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:47 am

Goors1n wrote:Oh my god, you have no clue how much I love reading manga. I read so many interesting books that I lost the number already. For me, this is the main hobby, or even it's a lifestyle. If you also like reading then I would like to recommend a site where you can find thousands of interesting manga books. In case you are interested make sure you check the following site: onepunchmanmangaonline.net and read the best manga books.

I love manga because it's entertaining, and it provides an escape from reality, some mangas have nice stories and illustrations. Are you organizing to read Manga online? Do you want to read the Manga? When it pertains to reading Manga, you will certainly find that there are a lot of factors that can produce you thinking about manga. You will locate that Manga is certainly not offered in every nation.
beenaamsa

Postby Cordelia Faber » Fri May 21, 2021 12:02 am

I love books, I love manga, I love comics. I don't really care what to read if I like the plot
Cordelia Faber
Ant

Postby looneyhans » Fri May 21, 2021 4:24 am

thanks for this forum. learned alot welding shops in colorado springs
looneyhans
Garbage Boy

Return to Film, Television, Music & Books