Completed Fan Commentaries

Here are all of our completed commentaries and practices for download. :slight_smile:

Note that the un-noted commentaries will synchronize with NTSC DVDs. If you’re using a PAL DVD, read this page. There are also some recordings that have been changed so they sync up with PAL DVDs.

PRACTICES

Your Friend the Rat practice 1 - Press play after the Pixar logo disappears. Participants: lizardgirl, Mitch, rachelcakes1985, The Star Swordsman.

Your Friend the Rat practice 2 - Press play after the Disney logo disappears. Participants: Lightning Eclipse, Pixar.rocks, qxgnxamy, thedriveintheatre.

Tin Toy practice 1 - Press play after the P in PIXAR appears. Participants: Lightning Eclipse, lizardgirl, Pixar.rocks, qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985, thedriveintheatre.

Lifted practice 1 - Press play when Luxo Jr. appears (in the Pixar logo). Participants: JesusFreak, Lightning Eclipse, qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985.

Lifted practice 2 - Press play when Luxo Jr. appears (in the Pixar logo). Participants: JesusFreak, Lightning Eclipse, Netbug009.

One Man Band practice 1 - Participants: Actine, qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985.

Geri’s Game practice 1 - Participants: qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985, totoro.

BURN-E practice 1 - Participants: Mygames19, thewisecookiesheet, Dragon of Omnipotency, Hannahmation.

Mater and the Ghostlight practice 1 - Participants: Hannahmation, LightningAndDoc, thewisecookiesheet.

Presto practice 1 - Participants: Captain Pan, disneydutchess, ffdude1906.

Luxo, Jr. practice 1 - Participants: movieman369, rachelcakes1985.

For the Birds practice 1 - Participants: movieman369, rachelcakes1985.

FEATURE FILMS

Toy Story commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: JesusFreak, Lightning Eclipse, lizardgirl, rachelcakes1985, The Star Swordsman.

WALL-E commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: lizardgirl, Mitch, qxgnxamy.

WALL-E commentary 2 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: Actine, qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985, thedriveintheatre.

Ratatouille commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: Lightning Eclipse, The Star Swordsman, thedriveintheatre.

Ratatouille commentary 2 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: Mitch, qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985.

The Incredibles commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985, The Star Swordsman, totoro.

Monsters, Inc. commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: Dragon of Omnipotency, Hannahmation, Mygames19.

Monsters, Inc. commentary 2 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: lizardgirl, thewisecookiesheet, totoro.

WALL-E commentary 3 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: thedriveintheatre, thewisecookiesheet, totoro.

Cars commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: Hannahmation, qxgnxamy, totoro.

Cars commentary 2 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: LightningAndDoc, thewisecookiesheet.

WALL-E commentary 4 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: Captain Pan, ffdude1906, rachelcakes1985.

Finding Nemo commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: ffdude1906, Hannahmation, qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985.

WALL-E commentary 5 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: Lightning Eclipse, Mygames19, Netbug009.

Finding Nemo commentary 2 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: thewisecookiesheet, totoro.

Toy Story 2 commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: LightningAndDoc, thewisecookiesheet, totoro.

Up commentary 1 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: LightningAndDoc, lizardgirl, thewisecookiesheet, totoro.

Up commentary 2 - NTSC, PAL - Participants: ffdude1906, Hannahmation, Netbug009.

SOLO COMMENTARIES

Dragon of Omnipotency’s WALL-E commentary.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTARY GROUPS

Sick Feats - Kashif Pasta, Ben Wright.

Cool. Good idea to have them all in one place. Hopefully there will be a feature film added to that list soon enough. =)

This is great- it makes them so much easier to access. Thanks for putting up that list, Peter, and thanks for putting them on your website, Zarban! :smiley:

Thanks qxgnxamy for the list and Zarban! for hosting them! I’m looking forward to the feature film… let’s get this show on the road people!

Wow, now all our voices are up for people all over the world to hear… this is unprecedented in the history of P.P… phenomenal! :smiley:

Yeah it’s awesome to have them in one place… I’m in 2 of them! :stuck_out_tongue:
I really wanted to participate in Lifted though … :confused:
But it’s alright i hope i’ll be with you guys on the feature ! :wink:

for me it’s time time time!

just at really arkward times for me.

you mean you’re gonna participate with us on a commentary ?

I will attempt, just the timings, because for example what is 5:30pm to you may be 11pm or even later to me.

but Only for the short films, maybe Presto!
I keep getting pulled away from the PC!

Well we have only 1 hour between us cause i’m in France so… :stuck_out_tongue:

when you’re in florida, Etc.

Well I’m in GMT so we’re pretty much the world standard time, but I could do, for example say 9PM which would be 3PM in chicago timezone, 4PM in new york timezone,
and 1PM in California timezone.

I could to between 6 and 10 PM GMT on a saturday, and betweem 9 and 10 on weekdays.

I’m sure we can work stuff out WALL-E.

I’ll do a short, but I can’t do a whole film, sorry.

as I said, I’ll happily do presto!

Ok WALL·E, I’ll add your schedule to the calendars. Why can’t you do a feature? You have enough time to do one on a Saturday.

I wanted to do A Bug’s Life, but don’t you have to be specially picked for something like that? :confused:

All I’ll need is a headset, which I can go out of my way to get if I am picked. :laughing:

FONY - We were using a preferencing system to pick who gets to commentate. You can read about it in the Toy Story fan commentary thread. However, we may not need that system anymore because realized that we can do as many commentaries as it takes to let everyone who wants to participate a chance to do so. All you need to do in order to participate in a commentary is to express interest in a particular film or films. You’ve already done that, so you’re almost set to go. We also have a rule that one has to do a practice commentary on a short film before they get to do a feature film. We’ll definitely have another practice (or practices) before we do a commentary for A Bug’s Life.

because I keep getting pulled away from the PC, I rarely get 20 minutes to myself. :unamused:

If I did a feature, I wouldn’t be there often.

I’ve download all the new commentaries and will post them (and host them) at Zarban.com in the next couple of days.

My apologies for letting this lapse. I’m on the road all the time, and my work site and hotel(!) blocks Pixar Planet for some reason (along with YouTube and adult sites).

Thanks Zarban!.

Thank you Zarban.

Many thanks to you Zarban!
Hotels block Pixar Planet? :open_mouth: Must be the excessive display of fandom here… :slight_smile: