Your first post in PP

Well, I just celebrated my first birthday in PP, and now I’ve almost have 10000 posts in here.

But I was thinking about my humble beginnings and the first times I posted in here.

Here you have my first post, made in the Toy Story 3 discussion board, made back in Sat May 15, 2010 11:10 pm. I was interested in those images so I could made a wallpaper and I decided to register in the forums.

The sad thing is that nobody ever answered that 8D But I stayed at PP!

So, dear old friends, what was your first post?

I made an introduction thread the very moment I signed up.

Haha, another introduction:

such a great thread!!!

Here’s mine:

-July 06, 2010

A pretty standard introduction, if I say so myself.

Oh, looks like I’m the only one who didn’t an introductory post.

Why, It was just three days ago.

I actually didn’t start with an introductory post. My first post was actually on an old thread on the WALL•E board titled “Robots-Humans”. Here’s the link to the post (you might have to scroll down a bit):

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4040

Let me think back, 5 months ago…

I found it! It wasn’t really much of a introduction, it was more of me blending into the conversation of the Wall-E and Edward Boyfriend threads, when I was referencing something i did similarly in this other site i used to go to.

Here’s mine

On November 9th, 2009 at 10:38 PM.

So both somethingguy912 and JustSoWall-eCrazy went straight to the point, like me 8D

Well, I’m a little reluctant and ashamed to share mine with you, but I’m sure it’s clear by now that I am a severely flawed, messed up person. Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5974

:shake:

:smiley: Virginia, you made another account? I like your new name better :smiley: I didn’t think it was that bad! I can’t even remember where my first post was :slight_smile:

Yes, I did. That one was banned, I believe. But I’ve repented and reformed! 8D

Well, that’s the important thing. You’ve matured so much since that.

Here it is, about Up’s nomination:

You made you old account a week after mine.

I’m surprised my first post didn’t get locked!

Back in July of 2006, when I was a young and fairly excited member like most of you all here.