Formspring.me

I’m kinda surprised that this hasn’t been posted. But formspring is a brand new (created in November) social networking site that you can hook up with your Facebook or Twitter accounts and ask people questions either with your profile or anonymously. But be careful because there have been instances that have garnered controversy around the site. But if you have one, leave your name. I’m pixarfan9099 :wink: Also, Lee Unkrich has one. He’s leeunkrich.

formspring.me/Bryko614

Just set this up a few minutes ago. Yay! I’m actually surprised how many people from Twitter (and PP) are using it. Feel free to ask ridiculous questions.

:stuck_out_tongue: I might join, it depends because im on alot of things (MSN etc) it’s hard to keep up to date with the new things on the internet

I don’t have one, but my sister does. I thikn I’m happy with just a Facebook.

Yes I got a got a formspring.me, my sister and her freshman buddies are obsessed so I got one, what the h*ll.

Feel free to formspring me, I actually enjoy it!

formspring.me/kenzers15

OMG you guys check this out: formspring.me/FlynnNRapunzel :astonished: How awesome is that?

bdd! :smiley: I was just thinking about you earlier today!

I should probably make one of these. I doubt I’d get any serious questions though, knowing my friends :laughing:

I made myself one today, so you’re more than welcome to ask me something. :wink:
formspring.me/K9Girl86

So neat! Thanks for sharing this!

Made one of these out of silliness:

formspring.me/Leirin

I asked you questions Leirin and K9Girl!

mine’s is

[url]http://www.formspring.me/eeyores[/url]

I’d love if you guys would leave me questions :smiley: I’ve already gone through some of your’s…

Thanks for the questions woody! I asked you one! :slight_smile:

I just decided to get one :slight_smile:

I don’t really know how to use it though :blush:

Anyway, mine is: formspring.me/ShooootingStarr

Okay, here’s mine. I really want to be asked more than Formspring question of the day, and my friends I know in person aren’t asking me, so…

formspring.me/likablyStrange

P.S. Nelle isn’t my real name; I chose it for a kinda personal reason.

I still check mine daily even though I pretty rarely receive questions.

I think I am going to de-activate my formspring account.

1. I never use it, and I rarely get questions

2. I know that you guys are all cool, and don’t abuse it. But I just can’t support formspring. I know a girl who commited suicide, and one thing that drove her to it was comments made on formspring. Also my sister was a victim of some vicious cyber bulling as well. I know that this can occur on twitter and FB, but I’ve had too many bad expiriences with love ones on it, and the fact that people can hide who they are bothers me.

Oh, no! I’ve never heard of anything like that, but that’s very sad. :frowning: The only drama I’ve known about Formspring is this sexist jerk named Junichi Heart. I think he disabled it, but he was unbelievable. :unamused:

That’s why I never allow anyone to ask me questions without me knowing their names.

hhhhhhmmmmm maybe i should look into this formspring thing