Trying to make a "My Adventure Book" and need some

So I have decided that over the remaining weeks that I have left of summer, I’m going to try to make one, but I’m having trouble deciding where to begin. I thought I would maybe buy a photo album the same shape and take off the front and back covers and since the one in the movie doesn’t have a spine. But anyways, I was wondering if any of you had any tips on going about making one of these like what kind of materials would be needed and such.

Thanks

I’ve wanted to start a similar thing, but more like a scrapbook, so I’ve been considering what stuff I’d need.

1. The actual book itself could be a standard plain scrapbook, so you can customize it yourself to reflect what your adventures you wanna have. This could be a ringbinder book or a book with a spine.

2. As for the materials, it’s up to you. Express yourself! You could use things like ribbon, glitter, cardboard, coloured paper, buttons, cloth, whatever you like!

3. The layout could also be however you want it to be! Whatever makes it easy to read, great to look at, and amazing to remember. Make sure there’s room for all those photos and stuff you collect from those adventures!

I hope this helped a little. I didn’t tell you exactly what to do, as it’s your idea and you can personalize it however you want!

Have fun and remember, memories last a lifetime :wink:

Thanks for the tips, but I was going to try and make a close replica to the actual movie and was looking for the types of materials that could come close to matching what’s seen in the movie. Still appreciate the post though, hope yours comes out great when it’s all done