UP Screenplay

So, I was wondering if I could get the UP screenplay somehow. I don’t know if someone has the screenplay or not. I thought I saw a topic in a search that said someone was posting it on Twitter or something. I think it was a really cool idea and everything, but I was wondering if I could maybe have it in whole as soon as possible. If anyone knows anything or can help me, please let me know! I would really appreciate it!

The official script was on sale on eBay this week, but it’s gone now.

ffdude1906 quoted the whole movie on Twitter, but it’s not the official script or anything.

twitter.com/movietownnews

Well, I think Netbug009 recieved the official screenplay of WALL-E as a Christmas present from someone, so I’m guessing they are available somewhere. I’m not sure where you’d be able to find one, though, but they must be around.

If anyone hears anything, I’d love to know. This is my favorite movie after all :smiley:

[url]http://live.disneyrsvp.trapeze.com/[/url]

Official screenplay download (Adobe acrobat reader). I hope this hasn’t been posted already and I missed it. Click on Up on the left side (below PatF), and there will be a choice to click on that includes downloadable screenplay and music score.

I cracked up at the direction: [spoil]OLD MAN SWORD FIGHT![/spoil]