printable Up posters for download

Animated Views has put up four printable Up posters (retro-style) for download, with four more to be added on November 10. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link totoro those are some HI-res pics! Wow, they’re huge! I saw those a while back, they used to hang in the atrium of the studio. I’m kinda hoping they’ll sell them, as I don’t really have the ink to print something that big, or the right kind or size of paper.

They’re really awesome though!

Here are the other four. Enjoy!

Thanks totoro! Liking those posters now!

Oh, those are some nice posters! Thanks for sharing, totoro!

I LOVE the vintage “Spirit of Adventure” posters! They’re probably my favorite out of all of them!!! :smiley: Plus it reminds me of the whole [spoil]newsreel portion of the film[/spoil], which I just absolutely loved. (I’m a sucker for the 1940s… :laughing:)

Not really sure if that’s considered “spoilerish” but I don’t wanna be accused of anything… :unamused:

little chef

These are absolutely amazing posters; unfortunately I could never pay for the ink to print these out at my home, 'nor are my printers very large.

Do stores have services to print things for consumers? And is it expensive? I’d really love to hang these up on my wall. I realize I could just reduce the size and print, also, before anyone thinks I’d go for full-size right now.

Thanks for the link totoro, I’ve added it to my bookmarks. Truly, truly, awesome!

Aww! Thanks for those links! I love UP, but my boyfriend seems to love it just a tiny bit more. I’m gonna show him these when I stop by to see him later, his heart will melt. :smiley:

Oh god I can see it now… the posters all over the place! :smiley:

Haha, can you blame him? I’m gonna try to get these up all over my desk soon, I just hope I can find a way to get them printed.

I’m thinking about printing the purple-ish South America full-size on a glossy poster. I love that design, and I think it will go great with my blue wall :smiley:

I like the Spirit of Adventure one best! Do you know any place to download the WALL-E posters?