Awesome cover of Main Theme!

youtube.com/watch?v=KnTIXnQabAY

Hey guys! I found this great version of Ups Main Theme on Youtube! And look! The person has SHEET MUSIC!!!

mediafire.com/?hzwtgdjmmjz

enjoy! (andd I hope the link works!)

Since I don’t have piano lessons this coming fall, I’m gonna print this out, learn it, record it, then put it up on YouTube… along with Ratatouille Main Theme, which I learned two summers ago. :wink: This looks fairly easy… and accurate as well.

Thanks so much for the find, Manegirl!!! :smiley:

little chef

Wow! Thanks for the find Manegirl!

What a fantastic cover for the song, and the downloadable sheet music is a great added bonus. I’ll have to give it to a friend to play for me :wink:

Yay!

Wow, thanks for the link, manegirl. There are also some other videos there, of the theme with piano and violin, piano and clarinet, and ukelele(!). Just makes you realize all over again the brilliance of the score.

This one’s awesomecakes as well: youtube.com/watch?v=-WHAIQnrlnc <3

Sorry, haven’t been on for a while here, I took off a bit for the summer. Anyway… that first youtube post… not bad. It’s not 100% corretct, but about 90% or so… really not bad. I don’t even know… has official piano sheet music come out for it yet?

On the 2nd link, a couple chords off in the piano (like b-flats where there should be b-naturals) but not bad either, for the violinist as well (she did a good job trying to mimic the solos). For those who don’t know (since the soundtrack doesn’t have our names in it) Clayton Haslop was the concertmaster for the movie, playing the solos (doing a fine job as always).

Welcome back miafka.

The second link is the download link for the sheet music that the the guy on the first youtube video did. But as for official official sheet music, I haven’t heard anything about that yet. :confused:

The piano sheet music can be found officially released here: halleonard.com/product/viewp … bsiteid=1&

If you search on the site, (I find searching ‘Michael Giacchino’ gets the most results), they also have arrangements for small band as well.

• C-3PO

Oh, wow, the Hal Leonard site has an “audio preview” of the Concert Band Up suite - I’m loving this!

Nice found! Cool!

:astonished: :smiley:

Time to rock on with those drum beats! drumroll solo