Disneyland Paris Goes "Up"

Now Europe is (like the rest of the world) eagerly anticipating Up… and Disney’s European Home Disneyland Paris (No Longer Called Disneyland Resort Paris) has been giving fans a treat in preparation for the movie…

Source

Now That is how to promote a movie ladies and gentlemen! I love the design of the hot air balloon, it’s so clever and effective

Youtube Video of assembly

Thinking a SIgnature is desperately needed… and quick…

Wondering about the Wired Mickey Mouse Logo on the castle? Thats Celebrating Disneyland Paris’ latest Themed Year… Mickey’s Magical Party

Mods should there already be a topic for this… You know what to do, and I apologise

That is sooo cool!

In this year’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade they should totally have a balloon house float like that… maybe Carl and Russell could pull it.

I wanna do it in my halloween costume! Haha! That’d be so cool, and I’d love to see an Up balloon!

Niiiiiiiiiice. Intricate setup! Thanks for the post, Captain.

The Same balloon was then spotted dropping down Broadmead in Bristol as part of the annual Balloon Expo type thing a week later!

Awesome find, Captain Pan! :slight_smile: I wonder if the mooring lines snapped, then we’d get the closest thing to a life-sized Carl’s house in the air! :laughing:

That’s so cool! Such a great idea! Thanks for telling us about that, Captain Pan. That’s definitely one way of attracting attention to Up!

TDIT: With the Bristol “Adventure”… it actually travels down the streets above the town as the shoppers are underneath working away on finding a bargain… and just like the faces in the trailers when Carl breaks foundations… It would have looked exactly like that!

My jaw dropped when I saw last years version of the event… I would just have loved to watch it his year…

I am tracking for photos from someone who actually went there this year where the Up balloon was present!