Sheet music?

Is there any sheet music for Ellies Theme and Muntz’ Theme? Reason I ask is because, my dad is a Musician (he plays bass guitar and piano) and I told him a little bit about the film, letting him watch a featurette that involved Michael Giacchino talking about the music for Up. He liked the featurette, and played a bit of Muntz’ Theme on the piano (The Explorer Motel) after letting me play it on iTunes. I want him to know both themes, also later this fall I’m going to take piano lessons and I want to know these songs, so could somebody tell me if there is any sheet music we can download/buy? or are we going to have to play by ear?

I haven’t seen or heard anything yet, but musicnotes.com does have both The Incredibles and Ratatouille music books for purchase. Seeing that both movies were scored by Michael Giacchino it is possible that an Up book is on its way.

really? i’m gonna check it in stores? i hope mike will release his music sheets ASAP…i wonder if i uses all the music with a little bit of rock music?

I e-mailed Hal Leonard - the same music book publisher as The Incredibles and Ratatouille books - recently. Below is the response that I was given on May 29th.

I too am looking forward to this music, as I am a musician myself. I believe the book will come under the solo instrumental section, as it will most likely be a piano solo - (and possibly as small band arrangement).

EVE,
One Movie, Five Views.

Note to self: learn to play an instrument. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is really cool besides, I think its really neat that they have sheet music books for some Pixar films. Its a shame a lot of soundtracks are underrated.

I’ve seen this movie three times now, and each time whenever Ellie’s theme comes on, I listen really carefully… I think I might actually be able to play it by ear if I had the soundtrack. Of course, it would be really nice to have the sheet music - for accuracy; I’m not all that great by ear :laughing: - but I think if I listened long enough I could get it.

I have the Ratatouille sheet music book, and it is really helpful… albeit very, very difficult. Heh, I’ve been playing piano for ten years now, and I still can’t play half of the compositions in there!

little chef