Up's Budget

How much do you think it cost to make this movie and how much do you think it will make

The budget for Up was $175,000,000, and considering the trends of profit for previous Pixar films, Up will make well over at least 3 to 4[+] times the money it took to make it with its worldwide gross.

I’ll say it’ll make 200 mill domestic and then 600 mill over all. There’s a lot of huge movies coming out before it, but there’s an empty few weeks after UP before the big ones come again in late June, so I think there is the possibility of a surprise. It really depends on whether it can take the audience away from the new “Night at the Museum” which comes out the week before. (And get stirring reviews as I’m sure it will.) I’m trying to be hopeful, but reserved.

My guess is Up will follow a similar trend that WALL-E did last year. When WALL-E first opened, it was probably a little slow for the first few day because not many people really knew what to expect from it and held off, but as word-of-mouth came around with how good it was, more and more people went to see it, giving it a healthy Summer-time run in the theaters.