Ideas for Up attractions at Disney parks

I know this movie is still not coming out for a month and a half, but I was just wondering, because I’m pretty sure this is going to be a HUGE hit ( I hope I don’t jinx it :laughing: ) I know this is like the first Pixar film my friends actually want to see. Which to me means, it’s going to be big :wink: Anywho I’m pretty sure Disney is going to start making attractions and I was thinking that a roller coaster would be a good idea, I mean seriously who wouldn’t want to fly through the jungles of Latin America with Carl, Russel, Kevin, and Dug? I also think something cool like the new Monsters Inc. ride would be cool. Something that reunites all your favorite characters (and villains) for another fun adventure. What are your thoughts?

I’v been to disney world many times and through all the rides there one of my favorites is sorin’ at epcot and i thought it would be cool to soar over the south american land with carl and russle. those who have been on this ride know what i am talking about. if you havn’t been on this rde i should recommend it [even if it’s not pixar :smiley: ].

I would hate it if they did that, no offense. I think Soarin’ Over California is perfect the way it is… But then again, having Soarin’ Over California is weird in the Florida park to begin with… I doubt most Floridians even realize everything in that ride is from California; that Disney park fly over at the end of the ride is actually Disneyland in California, NOT Walt Disney World, haha… Don’t touch the DLR version at least.

Anyways… I think it would be cool to have an Up float in Pixar Play Parade at Disney’s California Adventure park. Other than that, I can’t really think of anywhere where it would fit well.

They could have so easily made the new Characters in Flight balloon Downtown Disney into an UP attraction! For those unaware, see the link for some info on it.

micechat.com/forums/blogs/weeken … ctory.html

Hot air balloon ride…

Duh!!

I totally agree, although it would be even cooler if it was actually in a Disney park and instead of a balloon, it was Carl’s house. You would be able to walk in an EXACT model of his house (kind of like Mickey and Minnie) and you would float up! although they would make so that something goes terribly wrong and planes and blimps come toward you trying to knock you down! :smiley: My dream ride :mrgreen: