Random House "Up" Books and Junior Novels

I was browsing the Random House website and stumbled upon this (please be warned that the link contains some minor spoilers):

[url]http://www.randomhouse.com/author/results.pperl?sortfield=best_last_week&authorid=56961&max_returns=&best=&page=9[/url]

A whole slew of “Up” books! All for release on April 14th! I am definitely going to buy the junior novel and hide it from myself until I see the movie, like I did with WALL•E.

I also found a bunch of “Toy Story” books that they are re-releasing on August 11th, including a junior novel! I will definitely buy this as well. So I guess we can expect a re-release of the “Toy Story 2” junior novel around December 8th.

I have collected all of the junior novels from “Monsters Inc”, excluding “Finding Nemo”, which I never bought at the time and I haven’t been able to find it since.

Looks like this year I can almost complete my collection!

Yowza, Up merchandise already? But that’s neat. No cover art available yet, though.

Also, maybe we should just change this into the “Up Merchandise” thread, mods?

I’m surprised to see them on the website already. I’ve never bought any Pixar storybooks (mainly because I don’t want to spoil myself before the movie) but they always intrigue me, since I’m curious as to how well a Pixar movie can be translated into book form. Thanks for the link, R2-D2.

Wow, it does seem early! The only junior novels I have are Nemo and Cars (I used to have Toy Story, but I dont know what happened to it). I usually see the movie first to decide if I even want them in book form. Although when I see them in stores I usually glance through them, cuz curiosity gets the best of me.