Rac_Rules's PIXAR Videos

So far, I only have one Pixar tribute, but I’m definitely going to make more.

Buzz/Jessie (I’m really on a roll with this pairing, ain’t I? XD) to the Trading Yesterday song “May I”

[url]BuzzXJessie (May I) - YouTube

Dude, I absolutely love the Buzz/Jessie pairing! It is one of my favorite Pixar couples. They look so adorable together, and this video is a wonderful tribute to them.

Thank you verily verily much. ^^

New Buzz/Jessie video (don’t worry, I make some non-B/J videos eventually XD) to Michael Buble’s “Everything”

[url]BuzzXJessie (Everything) - YouTube

THis is probably my favorite video from you. It is absoultely incredible. I love it. Keep it up. I love your Buzz/Jessie pairing videos.

I love them both!! I faved them. :smiley:

I love your videos, they’re awesome! Buzz/Jessie is like the greatest thing ever, haha.

This is just a quick tip: you should try to keep the same aspect ratio throughout the whole video because it would make the cuts appear a little smoother. As far as my understanding, both TS2 and TS3 are in 1.85:1 so theoretically the clips should match. However some of the TS2 clips appear to be vertically stretched to 4:3, and some TS3 clips have that weird “double letterbox.” Ideally, you would want the clips to fill up the width of the frame entirely. I could tell that you rendered it in 4:3, might I suggest rendering in 16:9 next time? After all, that’s the native ration of Youtube’s player, so it would fill up the whole frame, with some slight vertical letterboxing because the clips are 1.85:1, and 16:9 is 1.78:1.

Hopefully that made sense, even though it probably didn’t because that was a pretty bad explanation, haha. Anyways, it’s just a technical suggestion. The actual videos themselves are awesome!

^ I’m not sure if I can do that. I rip the clips from YouTube, and I haven’t found a way on WMM to change the size of the clips. Trust me, I’ve tried.

I don’t blame ya if you got the clips off of youtube. You are given what you get. Some times, you wish you could change it. But I commend you for doing an excellent job with what you have.

My first requested video!

BuzzXJessie (Sunrise):
youtube.com/watch?v=xHVyoRo36Hk

I’m working on a non-BuzzXJessie vid right now. Don’t worry!

If you can make this amazing video, then I’m really gonna be blown away when you can get the DVD.

Aww, thank you. ^^

FINALLY, a non-Buzz/Jessie video! (Well, not Buzz/Jessie ONLY)

Pixar Couples: Come on Get Higher

[url]Pixar Couples (Come On Get Higher) - YouTube

It was an excellent video, nicely, smoothly editted, and just absolutely fun to watch.

LAST JESSIE/BUZZ VIDEO. I swear. I only did this one anyway because it was requested.

[url]BuzzXJessie (Crazier) - YouTube

This is by far my favorite this far. I like seeing all of them together.

Thank you. :slight_smile: I’m glad you like it, because I worked the hardest on it (except for maybe my Nostalgia Critic video)

Yeah, I really liked that one. I wish I had uploads, but I don’t have the resources, so I only favorite and like things :confused: