Why Al REALLY tried to kidnap Woody.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuVb8hy6ZHY

When I was recording this, my older sister thought I was really crying. She asked me if I wanted brownies to help me cheer help. That is a sign of good acting.

Please tell me what you think! I know it’s dark, but that’s the point. [spoil]Woody and Buzz wrecked this man’s life, and we thought they were the heroes this whole time.[/spoil]

THat is really disturbing. But I loved how in the end, Hamm was ilke :Well, I guess crime doesn’t pay!" Nice dubbing.

This scene originally WAS in the film. They just cut it out for time.

Really? that scene was in the movie? i don’t think it was. You sure? Because your video just looked like one clip repeating itselt.

I believe I heard Hamm’s line on Free-To-Air. Not sure about the DVD or theatrical version, though.

I have to agree with TSS. It’s a little too morbid for my taste. But I do suppose you acted pretty well, so kudos on that!

Dark humor is a lost art.

Well, notice how the movie never mentioned Al’s motivations for getting the money? This scene was supposed to explain it.

Well, I thought that his motive for stealing Woody was to get rich. It was kind of implied.