Konrad's Videos

Hi guys! I went ahead and created my own thread dedicated to my videos. Better yet, I have a new one for you you guys to see!

Tribute to Carl and Ellie ~ “Brielle” by Sky Sailing: youtube.com/watch?v=rVLD4Z8Apzo

Tribute to WALL-E and EVE ~ “Vanilla Twilight” by Owl City: youtube.com/watch?v=-xXed1MtAkI

Tribute to Bob and Helen ~ “Sunburn” by Owl City: youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBZkr0r_jw

Hope you guys enjoy my videos! Tell me what you think. :wink:

I really really like the Wall-E one Konrad! :slight_smile: It really fits with the movie :smiley: also- Owl City is amazing! great song choices :wink:

Dude, I was blown away when I saw this video. I really felt it in my heart. I’m not gonna lie, this one almost made me cry. This is so much better than your first one. You have made a dramatic improvement. Really nice job.

I’m so glad you guys liked it! I’m going to be working on another one for Cars soon, but I won’t be using Owl City. I’ll probably use one of Crush 40’s songs (TSS, I like the video of Syndrome with I Am All Of Me).

Thanks for the encouragement TSS. :wink:

I can’t wait to see your next video. I love Crush 40. (You a Sonic fan?)

And speaking of my Syndrome MV, I have just completed my latest Syndrome MV and look to upload it on Youtube some time soon. I just gotta get a few things done first.

And lastly, I’m glad you liked my first Syndrome MV. BUt I’m gonna be honest, it wasn’t all me. It was my twin brother that made the video, years ago when he used to be a huge TI fan like me. But I’ll send him your complements.

And you’re welcome.

Yeah, I used to be a HUGE Sonic The Hedgehog fan but not as much now. I’m a bigger fan of Crush 40 than Sonic now. I also like Hardline, which is Johnny Gioeli’s band. Great stuff. How about you?

Sonic the Hedgehog was the whole reason why I got into Crush 40 (and the other music).

I am not much of a fan anymore. I’ve moved on to liking other music groups.

Yeah, they haven’t released anything in a good while. Where did you get your music? Did you buy the CDs or what?

Oh yeah, what other bands are you liking right now?

I actually downloaded the mp3s on a website. (which really ruined my comp with viruses,) but now I use youtube.

For bands I like, I like Evanesance, Downstait, Ne-Yo, Frankie J, (I’m actually more of an R&B kind of guys)

Ok. You can get the latest Crush 40 off soahcity.com. SEGA knows about the site and they don’t mind it. You can get Crush 40’s latest album called “Super Sonic Songs” off there. No viruses (used it on Windows and on Mac). :wink:

Hey guys, I’ve finished my latest music video! It is my UP video using Sky Sailing’s “Brielle”. Tell me what you think. :wink:

I thought it was sweet, without being overly-cheesy :slight_smile: but then, nothing Pixar is ever too cheesy, just perfect.

I know I told you during chat-o-rama, but nice work again!