Pixar success

heys everybody! Pixar’s films have developed so successfully from the 2d films to 3d films. what does you guys think of how Pixar can further improve on it’s films to maintain or excel in the animation industry?

Well I guess that in terms of CGI animation, they’re top of their game, so all they can really do is churn out fantastic film after fantastic film. :smiley:
Welcome to the boards, btw :slight_smile:

yes, welcome to the boards!

Anyways, pixar is pretty sucessful right now. They are argueably the best animation studo in the world. What they can do to continue their sucess is continue to make amzing movies, but it all starts with a story. no need to do anything fancy or do anything unconventional. if they stick to their guns, they will have success for a very long time.

Welcome to the boards and good question!

I don’t know how to answer that question because I’m not in the animation industry, but I suppose it’s wise to look back on other animation studios that were on top of the heap in their day. It’s a pretty natural cycle for a studio to no longer be the most popular or critically acclaimed after time. I always wonder where Pixar, Dreamworks, Disney, and others will be in 10 years.

yeps! thanks guys for the replies. im sure that Pixar can definitely come out with more amazing films in the future. THUMBS UP =)))

Glad that we were able to help.

Well the CGI/Animation goes along with time, it will just get better naturally as time goes on. I don’t think it has to do that much more, just ‘keep going’ pretty much. In ratio by the amount of movies it has out (only 11), and then looking at critical and commercial success, it’s probably the best movie studio of all time by looking at them stats.

Just keep getting consistently good (or awesome) hits, I do think they will get to a point where they can’t get any bigger/better, where they will be rooted to a spot and the only way down would be down, but I can’t see that anytime soon thankfully.