Pixar Movie Mistakes

I know there’s already a thread for Toy Story mistakes but this is for all Pixar films and I couldn’t find one for all Pixar movies, well anyway here’s a list and sorry for the lack of pictures.

In Toy Story when Buzz and Woody fall in Andy’s mom’s car and Andy picks up Buzz his finger goes through his back.

In Toy Story when the Little Tikes are jumping in the Firetruck one in the front turns from white to black.

In Toy Story 2 Deluded Buzz’s belt disappears for a brief second.

In Toy Story when Buzz and woody are in Sid’s House the Christmas lights in front of Hannah’s room disappear and then appear again.

In Toy Story when Andy puts Woody on his bed Andy’s pillow grows, and Woody’s foot sinks at the same time.

In Toy Story 3 Mr. Potato Head’s feet sink into the ground.

In Toy Story 2 Deluded Buzz’s belt turns black at the bottom.

In The Hockey Puck scene of Toy Story Mr. Potato Head’s pupil goes through his eyelid.

This should be under Pixar’s Feture Films, methinks. :smiley:

I second that motion, but great topic Snake&Robot!

Yes, great idea for a thread! I’ll move it into the Pixar Feature Film section now.

The only one I can think of right now is that in WALL-E, during the scene on the Bridge where they’re watching the pre-recorded video of Shelby Forthright explaining Operation: Recolonize, there’s an inconsistency.

• EVE is activated and taken off of the hologram gurney
  • The Captain presses the Plant button, which starts the film.
  • As the film is playing and WALL-E is trying to sneak away, you can see in the corner of the screen EVE still deactivated and strapped down to the gurney
  • Though a few shots later, you see EVE up and activated

I’d really have to study the movies to pick out more things.

little chef

Hmm, I never noticed that. :smiley: I’ll check that out…

Now, that’s neat. Also looking for that next time I watch.

Wow, that’s neat little_chef, I’ll have to remember to look for that next time I watch WALL-E!

I was watching Monsters Inc yesterday and saw this little mistake:

Andy’s bed going through the wall

Jessie’s hand sinking through Bullseye

These pictures belong to Kyle and Bryko if they want me to remove them I will. :slight_smile:

Wow, these are some neat mistakes. :laughing: When I make a mistake, everyone treats me like I’m Retarded(no offense, that’s just the word they use).

I’m not sure if it’s just my browser, but your picture hasn’t loaded all day for me, Ristar. 8C I don’t know why… it loaded like, 1/4 of the image and the rest is all black, no matter how many times I refresh the page. I even clicked on the image itself, it brought me to Imageshack and I clicked on the full-size there, too… it does the same exact thing! Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I lol’ed @ the bedpost going through the wall. :laughing:

little chef

I can see the image, but I can’t tell what exactly the mistake is. :confused:

Sulley’s clipboard is going through his body in the first frame, and in the second frame, it’s back to normal. xDD It took me a little bit to find it as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh! Thanks for pointing it out, DoE. I see it now. :laughing: