Favorite Deleted Scene

I’ve seen lots of cut sequences that I really like and many times wish that they made it into the final film, but my all time favorite has to be this:

[url]- YouTube

Specifically:

[spoil]“The SUN! The Sun has been kidnapped! Children can’t play! You’ll never get up in the morning! No more Breakfast! The SUN!!!”

“Buzz! The sun being gone isn’t the problem! Buzz…it’s…NIGHTTIME!!!”
[/spoil]
I would’ve loved to see this in the final film!

Yours? Remember, it can be for any film.

Note: As usual, mods, if there’s already a thread on this, by all means lock this one up and show me the way!
[/quote]

I really like the alternate intro to Gusteau’s from Ratatouille. I can see its flaws (and it wouldn’t even work in the current version of the film), but it’s so entertaining to watch.

I like the Eastern Gate scene from the original TS, too.

I reeeally like the Incredibles deleted scene where Helen calls Bob out on his supposed affair. I also love the Toy Story deleted scene where Buzz calls Sid a repulsive little butt-face.

Bryko, where is your avatar from?

IV: It’s one of the Newt concept art pieces.

Ah, okay. It seems like everybody’s using the Newt stuff around here :laughing:

Here are my 3 favorites. I understand why all 3 were delted though, but they’re still fun to watch!

Ratatouille: I love when Remy’s day dreaming
youtube.com/watch?v=JdQbbGjJfdc

Cars: I love hearing how Flo and Ramone met!
youtube.com/watch?v=ng3SOPW_ … re=related

WALL-E: Very sweet, but I like the version in space better.
youtube.com/watch?v=LWxUK0nayhs

EJE: I love that Wall-E one!! So cute <3

IV: I know! So adorable!

My favorite deleted scenes are all on the TI DVD.

(in order)

1. Vipers
  2. Snug
  3. Helen’s Nightmare.

I love lots of different Pixar deleted scenes. The alternate Shining-esque ending to Up, or the scene in Finding Nemo with Marlin and the egg for example. However, no matter what I think of the others my favorite would always be the ones from Wall-E. I’m really starting to get tired of praising this movie so much…wait no I’m not. Even the deleted scenes are incredible, not just one but all of them. My favorite would have to be the alternate airlock scene with EVE hurt instead of Wall-E. I wish they could’ve kept some things from this scene in the actual movie, but the movie’s version is still much better. Some parts though sadden me that they were excluded: The way Wall-E says “Woh.”, the look the Wall-As give to each other when they see Wall-E’s cube, and how they pat his head into the trash later, the way the lighter is used not just as symbolysim for love, but as an actual devise that ends up saving EVE. The way EVE tries to reach for Wall-E’s hand in ways of saying I don’t care about anything as long as I’m with you, only for him to unknowingly reject her moments later. I just love this scene, but as I said the movie’s scene is superior. I agree with Andrew that this scene was a mistake and that Wall-E and EVE should’ve switched roles. Thankfully they did. :slight_smile: …and that’s just one of the deleted scenes.

Oh yes, I love the reversed Wall-E/EVE scene, too.

I’ll have to re-watch those again.

Let’s see… of the ones I can remember…
Toy Story: The one yo mentioned on the first post. I was surprised just how hillarious that scene was! I was laughing my head off at that one :laugh:
Cars: Uh, duh, Ramone and Flo’s story <3 Such cuteness!
WALL-E: The one they referred to as “Dumped”; even more WALL-E and EVE cuteness!
…And my memory has failed me on the others. I think these are just a few examples of how, even though they didn’t work in the movie, they’re still great representations of Pixar’s ingenuity, humor, and heart.

How about that deleted scene for The Incredibles that involves the alternate opening?

I want to see t hat! Although I think the opening to the Incredibles as it is is one of the past parts of the movie.

I usually watch deleted scenes on my DVD copies of The Incredibles, Cars, and WALL-E.

I don’t watch the ones on Ratatouille very much…

One of the deleted scenes on the upcoming Monsters University Blu could make for an interesting short showcasing Mike and Sulley’s days in elementry school, haha.

I’m always constantly watching these 2 deleted scenes…

Garbage Airlock

And

Dumped

…all the time.

Ooh, yes! I forget which one it was that had Eve as the injured one and Wall-E was taking care of her, but I love that one!

I really loved the “Shark Volleyball” deleted scene, I wish that had gotten into Nemo somewhere. :smiley:

“Hey, what happens if you drop it?”