Pixar screenshots

I sort of got this idea from mikewazowski, she was wondering if we had a screenshot thread, and I think that is something we could all use. So, if you have any movie screenshots from Pixar, just post them here for the rest of us! :smiley: :wink: (I’m going to put some more up here in a little while…)

I’m putting this one up now for sake of example. :wink:

I love screen caps!!! :smiley:

YEY :smiley:

Wow, you really do have a lot of screenshots! and they’re all high clarity! Thanks! :smiley:

Hahaha I have so many!!!

Some of Toy Story 3

Man, I haven’t seen anything concerning Toy Story 3 lately, but every time I see the new Andy, I feel like I’m looking at a mirrored image of myself (or at least how I looked a month ago… I cut my hair, but before even my hair looked just like him!). :laughing:

Haha, that’s cool, Snipe!

Then most of the girls here probably want a date with you :laughing: Andy’s a big hit, even an anti-romantic like myself must admit.

Yeah, they probably would… but sometimes I think I too shy. :blush: :unamused:

Well, some girls like that :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m kinda shy too, Snipe, don’t feel bad. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry Snipe, I’m very shy as well!

WALL-E fans: www.fanpop.com has over 5,000 screencaps on WALL-E’s spot there! I’m going to put 1 up!

fanpop.com/spots/wall-e/screencaps

Andy is a big hit…man he must be hot if you like him,being a anit-romantic,in all…

I’m sorry if I’ve double posted some of these, I’d go back and check but there’s too many hahahaha

Wow, that’s an awesome collection mikewazowski!

Thanks!
Most of them are from tumblr, I just see them and save them. I have loads more, haha.

Any WALL-E ones?