The Art Of Books

im desperatly looking for “Art Of monster’s INC” whys it so hard to find? ive got the other pixar art of books.

Hello Jordan,

You can find The Art of Monsters, Inc. at these two on-line websites:

Amazon.com - link

Barnes & Noble - link

I did a brief search on Ebay, but it revealed no results.

I have no idea as to why that particular book is so expensive. The cheapest you can get it at seems to be $99.99 on Amazon.com, and that’s for a used version.

In any case, I hope that I was able to assist you in some way! :slight_smile:

– Mitch

It’s the first in the 'Art Of" like, so perhaps they under-estimated how many to make.

I swear I got mine for about £20 ($40) from Amazon, but they seem ridiculously expensive on Amazon now. But the cheapest I can find on there is £138, around $260! Outside of Amazon, it’s available from WHSmith for £30 but I assume you don’t have any WHSmiths in your area. :laughing:

I’ve just found it on another website for $489…Are they kidding? I mean, it’s a lovely book, but that amount of money is ridiculous. It looks like the used one Mitch has found is the cheapest you’re going to get, on the internet away.

It’s such a nice book though, and if it completes your collection it might be worth saving up for! :smiley:

Yeah, as Mitch suggested, try searching online.

i forgot to say i live in the uk DOH! :slight_smile: its sooo expensive!!!

Jordan- Ooh, then WHSmith would be perfect! £30 is a bargain! Art of Monsters, Inc.

i contacted them and they said sometime in april, but i contacted them again
and no reply :frowning: