• P.T. Flea
  • Abominable Snowman
  • Moon Fish
  • The Underminer
  • Mustafa
  • John
  • Mack

0 voters

This guy is just awesome!!! I loved the little thing they did with him in Cars. I like his characters in this order:

1. Mack in Cars
  2. Abominable Snowman in Monster’s Inc.
  3. P.T Flea in A Bug’s Life
  4. Hamm in Toy Stories
  5. John in Wall-E
  6. Moon fish in Finding Nemo
  7. The Underminer in The Incredibles
  8. Mustafa in Ratatouille

The reason the last two are the last two because you don’t see much of him in those films… it must be a Brad Bird thing…

I love John from WALL-E. He has such a friendly nature and it was rather humorous when he went, “Hey, it’s that guy… er, WALL-E!”

Ratzenberger’s other characters were great, too. Hamm was just full of sarcasm and it was great that way. Didn’t really noticed his voice in playing the Moon Fish and Mustafa till I Googled those characters just now. The Underminer was great. The game gave his character more screentime, so I guess we can excuse Brad for that. :wink: His other characters weren’t as great, but alright nonetheless.

the most humorous characters are P.T., Hamm, Mack and the Snowman, they’re memorable :smiley: i love them…

anyway, i wanted to vote P.T. or Hamm… i voted Hamm :slight_smile:

i had to go with p.t.flea. his character in that movie kept the humor in tact…

Gotta go with his first ever Pixar role: Hamm as first. Here is a list for you all.

1. Hamm
  2. Mack
  3. P.T
  4. Underminer
  5. Yeti
  6. Moon Fish
  7. mustafa
  8. John

It was a tough choice between Hamm and P.T. Flea for me, but I ended up going with P.T. John Ratzenburger’s voice suits all of the characters he’s played in Pixar movies so far, but there’s something about his voice that suits P.T. more than any of the others, I think. And generally, as a character, P.T. is hilarious.

Here is my list of favourite character done by john:

1. Hamm
  2. P.T flea
  3. Mack
  4. School of fish
  5. Snowman
  6. Mustafa
  7. John
  8. Underminer

I’m not sure about which place Mustafa should go, because he cranked me up in one scene. anyways that is my list of john characters. Hamm is obviously my favourite.

Here’s my list. It was hard to choose between P.T Flea and Mack.
1)P.T Flea
2)Mack
3)Hamm
4)John
5)Yeti
6)School of Fish
7)Underminer
:sunglasses:Mustafa

My favorite John Ratzenberger role would probabaly have to be P.T. Flea, but he really plays all his charatcers exceptionally well. My favorite line from P.T. would be “FLAMING DEATH!”, it’s just hilarious! Other notables would be The Abominable Snowman, Mustafa and Mack, but again, his characters are really all great.

What? Nobody else picked “John” from WALL-E? He was funny! :smiley:

I guess I never really noticed P.T. much since he’s kinda annoying, IMO, especially when he ruined the bird trap for the ants. :stuck_out_tongue: It was funny when he got burned, though. I’d burn him again. XD

I’d have to pick between John and The Underminer. I like the fact that The Underminer doesn’t appear in The Incredibles until the very end of the movie, and his line is just great, and you just know the Incredibles are just about too whoop his butt in the next scene after the movie finishes. But I voted for John 'cause he’s named after John Ratzenberger, and he seems like a really genuine guy since he is nice to WALL•E. And I like his teeth.

I really liked the character John, it’s just that I like Mack better! It’s not like I don’t like him. I always enjoy his work. :sunglasses:

I actually went with the abominable snowman because, despite the fact that he wasnt in it much, I found him to be the funniest :slight_smile:

Just to throw some meaningless trivia out there, Ratzenberger was Major Derlin in “The Empire Strikes Back”

Then There was his 11 year run as Cliff Clavin on “Cheers” with a guest spot on the spinoff “Fraiser”

I didn’t know that. I only know him from Pixar movies and Dancing with the Stars.

I knew he was in Cheers but I didn’t know he was in Star Wars :exclamation: :exclamation:

Yeah, John is indeed a really nice character named after a really nice voice talent.

I chose Hamm though as he is a very original character for Ratzenberger.

Well, as for characters that John plays, I woould choose Hamm

He is and was also Fred Doyle in “8 Simple Rules”

John is Also a Member of Pixar’s Company Softball team! and is rumoured to have the leading role in Newt!

For me looking at the cast list on a Pixar movie (wall-e in Particular) I wait to see and find the Name “Ratzenberger” on the list and I am currently doing that for UP!

My favourite role has to be Hamm, it is the first role and although all his roles are great nothing beats Hamm, its just perfect, although PT Flea and Mack do make me giggle especially at the “Drive In Movies” featured at the end of Cars.

I had to go with Mack as my favorite, but it was really a toss-up between Mack and Abominable. Somehow, when I’m at the fridge, getting myself some crushed ice, two words always come into my mind…

“Snow cone?”