• Geri’s Game + A Bug’s Life
  • Luxo Jr. + Toy Story 2
  • For the Birds + Monsters Inc.
  • Knick Knack + Finding Nemo
  • Boundin’ + The Incredibles
  • One Man Band + Cars
  • Lifted + Ratatouille
  • Presto + WALL-E
  • Other: Mike’s New Car, Exploring the Reef, etc.
  • Other: For the Birds at Siggraph, etc.

0 voters

The first feature-length Pixar film I saw was A Bug’s Life. I think I went to see it because the Phantom Menace trailer was attached to it (wasn’t it? I can hardly remember). I had seen some Pixar shorts on TV beforehand but it wasn’t until after A Bug’s Life that I was aware that Pixar had made them. I’m not sure which of the shorts I saw first.

I think you forgot to vote on your own poll! :slight_smile:

I saw Toy Story in theaters. :smiley:

remedied :wink:
I voted for A Bug’s Life.

I’m pretty sure it was Toy Story for me. :slight_smile:

Toy Story for me. In fast, TS first got me into Pixar.

I think it was Toy Story. I don’t remember it very well- I think I was only five at the time- but I sort of vaguely remember seeing TS in the cinema…I hadn’t watched any of the short films until afterwards.

The first Pixar movie I saw was A Bug’s Life, Then Finding Nemo.

~~ JOHN•E

Toy Story…it scared me :confused:

Toy Story for me!

On VHS. I was a bit too young to see it in theaters.

Mine was probably Toy Story on VHS. Or was it A Bug’s Life? Nah, I’m pretty sure, it was TS.

for me, it was Bug’s Life.

The very first Pixar feature film I saw in theaters, at the age of six, was Toy Story*. As for the first Pixar short film I ever saw, I believe that it was either Luxo Jr. or Geri’s Game – I’m pretty sure it was the former. (My family and I got to see Geri’s Game before a good percentage of other people, I think, because my dad got a special copy of it prior to its theatrical release. I remember watching it as a kid and thinking that it was one of the most hilarious things I’d ever seen…)

*Ahhh. 1996. Good times… (heheh)

– Mitch

Well nobody specified if it was in theatres or not so i voted Toy Story, I saw it on VHS when I was very young. Anyways, Tin Toy wasn’t actually attached to Toy Story until the DVD (and VHS?) release.

Oops! I don’t think there’s a way for me to change the poll now.

qxgnxamy - Actually, if you refer to your first post (in this thread) and select “Edit” on the top right-hand side of that post, you can edit not only your comment, but also any poll that you have created as well. :wink:

– Mitch

Toy Story 2. I probably saw bits of A Bug’s Life before that, though, but the first entire Pixar film i watched was most likely TS2.

The first one in theaters i saw was One Man Band, and then Cars, of course. :laughing: ← i’m getting addicted to this smiley, i need help!

I think that allowed me to change the poll before people started voting, but it doesn’t work now. :cry:
It’s only a small mistake in the poll so it doesn’t really matter. : )

qxgnxamy - Really? Hmm. That’s odd. Well, I could change it for you if you’d like, but if you’re not perturbed by the matter then I’ll just leave it be. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch - Oh. Could you change it then? : )
(“Tin Toy + Toy Story” to “Toy Story”)

Wait, I just checked Wikipedia. It says that (in addition to SIGGRAPH in 1988) Tin Toy was released with Toy Story on November 22, 1995. Is the Wikipedia entry wrong?

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

Toy Story