Pixar Character Lookalikes

It all started when my sister was surfing the 'net and came across this guy who looked exactly like Linguini! She showed the picture to me, and we had a good giggle. But it spurred me on to find other people who just happened to look like Pixar characters…

Also, there was this guy on a preschool show on TV (don’t ask why I was watching it) and he was playing a guitar and dancing around a garden with other people, and he looked almost the same as Lou Romano! I should have recorded it and taken a photo of the TV, or something. Heheh. Speaking of him, I’ve always thought he looked like Ray Romano - I know they have the same last name and are of no relation, but you could have fooled me into thinking they were brothers.

(The Boo girl was taken from the following DeviantArt page.)

You can post your own doppelgangers here, and I’ll try to find some more photos on my own as well.

:slight_smile:

Well, I don’t have a pic, but one of my brothers looks like Linguini. Same hair color and same hair cut. Only that my brother sometimes cuts his hair, so that he looks like he’s bald and my brother wears glasses. But aside from that he looks similar to Linguini.

And two of the German voice actors of The Incredibles look like the characters, they voiced in the movie:

lol these made me get a good laugh!!!

Well, apparently Steve Buscemi and Randall look similar, but I never really saw the likeness aside from their rather boggly eyes.

That Linguini one is hilarious, rachel. Even his nose is the same shape. :laughing:

I had a girlfriend that looked like a Violet and had got the same personality as VIolet.

But really, if you look up any emo picture in DeviantArt, you will get many Violet look-allikes.

The voice of Al looks just like the character. Also, did anyone notice that the Queen is A Bug’s Life and Squirt in Finding Nemo have the same type of eyes?

My niece looked like Boo when Monster Inc. was in theaters.

My wife and her friends all think they got Paul Newman’s eyes right with Doc Hudson/The Fabulous Hudson Hornet.

Frozone was a good cartoon version of Samuel L. Jackson.

I was impressed with Mario Andretti in Cars, rendered as the 1967 Ford Galaxie he won the 67 Daytona 500. Many new NASCAR fans missed that.

Check these pics…

and here we have an old pic of Walt Disney

Well spotted windchimes :exclamation: :exclamation:

There is someone from my school who looks exactly like Linguini, but I won’t show a picture because I don’t actually know him know him.

Oh! Here we go. Kevin Sussman who played Walter on Ugly Betty:

The resemblance is uncanny with Linguine! That’s a great find.

wow…that is freaky…

That guy looks like a Jewish Linguini! Uncanny indeed! I can certainly see it in the teeth and eye colour.

Those are awsome! I wish I knew someone who looked like that!

Ooo, awesome! :sunglasses: Thanks you guys for sharing these with us!

I don’t care if this sounds shallow - I hope to marry someone who looks like Linguini. :laughing:

Wow! Some of those are really quite close! Especially the Linguini and Edna ones!

[quote=“Dieseldan”]
My wife and her friends all think they got Paul Newman’s eyes right with Doc Hudson/The Fabulous Hudson Hornet.quote]

They did that one on purpose I think.

I have the best one ever:

The resemblance is uncanny!

…what’s that you say? Dory IS a regal blue tang? Oh…hm, it seems this matter requires further investigation. I’ll return when I have a better comparison to make. (the ones you guys have found are awesome!)

CC: You are right. However, Dory’s eyes are big and white compared with the blue tang.

Found this on a website and thought I’d share: