Contest: Win an Autographed Copy of Day & Night Book!

Hey guys! It’s Martin from Upcoming Pixar and, boy, do I have a contest for you!

Make sure to read below and then follow the link provided to enter.

pixarplanet.com/blog/contest-win … ddy-newton

"Judging by online discussion, Day & Night has been one of Pixar’s most well received shorts.

Now it’s your chance to tell director Teddy Newton why you love his latest film. Comment on this blog post to enter for the chance to win an autographed copy of his latest release from Chronicle Books, Day & Night!

Many will enter, one will win. Here’s the challenge. Entrants must keep their blurbs short to be eligible for consideration. Teddy Newton will be reading each and every one of your comments entered before 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, August 8th, 2010 to determine the winner — anything submitted after that date will not be eligible.

The contest’s winner will be notified on this blog post after Monday, August 9th, 2010. Expect a follow up e-mail from Chronicle Books to collect your prize.

Important: Read the entire blog post before commenting. Please remember to submit your current/contactable e-mail address and your name/city. Registered users, submit e-mail in profile. Keep it short and sweet, but by all means, try to stand out. Be civil! Sorry, open to residents of the US and Canada only. Thanks for participating in Upcoming Pixar’s first contest ever!

Good luck, readers!"

I need to think of what to say!!! This is a great idea for a contest.

I need to enter! :smiley:

Sounds like a great idea for a contest! Good luck to those that enter.

How do you delete a post on Upcoming Pixar? I forgot my addresses!!! :imp:

Congrats to IncredigirlVirginia for being one of the winners!! :smiley:

IV! IV! IV!

You won my dear!

Congratulations Virginia!

Yay, congratulations to IncredigirlVirginia and to the other two winners! :smiley:

Congrats, Virginia!! I’m so glad you won!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yay IncredigirlVirginia for the win! What did you write to win it IV?

“Mr. Newton, I have Asperger’s Syndrome, and have been mocked since I started public school in 6th grade. I’ve always been “weird”, and I loved this short. “Weird” isn’t bad. In fact, I’d say Walt Disney was pretty darn weird. I love your short because it’s true. People hate what they don’t understand. Your short is very special, and you should be proud.”

-That was all I said. I’m shocked; I, as well as the other two, hardly wrote anything. :laughing:
Thanks, ellie-jessie-eve, pixarfan9099, lizardgirl, Bryko614, and love70ways!!! Special thanks to Pixarfan9099 for informing me on FB that I won or I never would have noticed :laughing: I recieved no e-mail, so… :smiley: