Questions......

There was something on this blog that said that there will be a up video when watching the oscars,my question is is it a new video :question:

This Forum is not just for my questions its for yours too so feel free the ask a question too. :smiley:

I watched the whole Oscars and there was nothing about UP. Well I did’nt watch best picture… But I doubt they would of waited for the last minute. :wink:

I never even heard there was supposed to be something about UP during the Oscars

Pixart - Reportedly, the official Up trailer was supposed to air during the Academy awards on February 22, 2009, but it was replaced by some other film trailer, unfortunately. However, at the very end of the Oscars ceremony, a collage of clips from upcoming productions was shown, and one of them showed some footage of Up. The footage shown included these clips:

[spoil]1. Carl’s house floating through the jungle, and
2. Carl and Russell walking through the jungle, with Russell struggling to keep up.[/spoil]

I believe the first of the two segments shown was new footage – at least, I don’t think I’d ever seen it before. That was it, though.

– Mitch

Yeah, I saw a few seconds of it at the very end. The people that couldn’t see it didn’t really miss out on anything great.