Welcoming martini833 - The Newest UP Writer

I’d like to welcome martini833 as an official Upcoming Pixar writer.

martini833 has been a member of Pixar Planet since May last year and has since made himself a very valuable member of the forums and has shown a commitment to the Pixar fandom and other fans.

martini833 has gladly accepted the position as a writer for Upcoming Pixar and I hope you are looking forward to his posts as much as I am.

Welcome martini833!

Congratulations, Martin! I look forward to reading your posts at Upcoming Pixar. =)

Ah, congratulations, martini! You really deserve it. :smiley: Good luck. :wink:

martini: Congratulations dude. I look forward to your contributions.

Thanks, bawpcwpn, rachelcakes1986, Remy14 and TSS! I hope my stories are interesting to read as well as informative.

Wow, congratulations, martini833! I can’t wait to read your first story on Upcoming Pixar. :smiley:

Congratulations, martini833. Your first article was really well done, quite nicely written.

Thanks lizardgirl and Bill!
lizardgirl- I’ve submitted/written a few articles in the past (posted by bawpcwpn) but you can read my first post (as Martin) here: pixarplanet.com/blog/wall-e-dvd-details-2-discs

You’re welcome, Martin - you’ll be a great addition to the team. =)

Congratulations on being submitted into the Upcoming Pixar team, martini833! I’ve read several of your contributions to the blog and, so far, they’ve all proven to be excellent reads. Well done! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

– Mitch

Thanks, Mitch!
I try my best. :smiley:

martini833 - You’re most welcome, dude! :wink:

– Mitch

Congrats dude! Hope to read more of your work, your first article was awesome!

Congrats to you! Hope you still remember all the little people who made you what you are today! :wink:

lennonluvr9- Ha ha!! :smiley: Thanks, and don’t worry about it, I’m still a normal member here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats, dude! I am an avid reader of UP and can’t wait to see the news you bring to the table!!!

same here TS2 avid Up fan here too…

Congrats man! Thats awesome!

Congrats!