Snipe's random art

Here’s a couple of things I’ve created…

I created all of the above over winter 2009-2010… oh yes, and here’s something I just finished today…

All of these are CG images that I created using 3ds Max.

Hope you liked it! I’ll make sure I post more creations periodically. :wink:

Wow, that’s amazing! Great job!

Wowowow! I am blown away, you made all of those??? jaw drops

My favorite one is of the rocks. Oh, and the one of the drawing and pencils.

Can’t wait to see more!

The rock one was actually a tutorial (I probably should have mentioned that earlier :blush: … the Pin Art one was a tutorial, too… I still created them though, just following a set of instructions), but the drawing/pencil one I made completely on my own, and that would be the peak of my talents so far. Anyways, thanks, pixarfan9099 and ellie-jessie-eve for the positive feedback!

Wow, CG just completey discombobulates me. I’m very impressed Snipe :smiley: My favorite is definitely the one with the violin and the candle, very realistic looking.

That one took me over two weeks to create… that would be my prized masterpiece so far. :wink:

That’s amazing stuff, and this is coming from someone who did a course in Maya and is still utterly horrible at it. Are you self-taught?

Yes, I started back in, let’s see… thinks for a moment 2008, when I was 13, and I’ve taught myself through every scrap of tutorials I could possibly find. I had a demo of Maya last year, but I didn’t spend a huge amount of time on it. :sunglasses:

Wow Snipe, your renders are amazing!!! I seriously was like, “Holy shoot!” when I saw the first one. Except I didn’t say shoot. :stuck_out_tongue:

3ds Max is so dang hard! I’ve given up ever trying to master it. But obviously, you have!

My favorites are the mushrooms (the depth of field makes me drool), the violin, and the rocks.

Snipe you’re so good at CGI! That’s amazing! :smiley:

Thanks everyone! You all are so supportive! :smiley:

Wow, these are amazing! I can’t believe you made them. I can’t imagine that anyone actually made these, they look so real. My favorite are the pencil one and the candle/cello room. They look unbelievable!

Nicely done! All the models look great! I taught myself 3ds Max when I was in high school; went through a bunch of tutorial books. Now I’m using Maya in college. I prefer animating over modeling though.

Is modeling something you want to pursue as a career?

I actually prefer animating more, but the fact that you have to model before you animate has given me more experience with modeling. If I wanted to have a career in the CG field, I would definitely want to be an animator, but I’ve had other goals to follow, so I’ll just be sticking to animating as a hobby. :wink:

If you don’t mind me asking, what are your other goals?

Don’t mind at all, EJE. I’m aiming to be a pastor and a missionary when I get older. I’ve wanted to do it since I was 4 years old. :wink:

Wow, that’s really neat Snipe! A boy I graduated this year is going to a college to major in General Ministries! Anyway, I wish you luck with your goals!

hehe… thanks! :smiley:

Alright, here’s my latest creation. Any critiques are welcome! :wink:

[EDIT]-It may be a good idea to view it full screen… it’s hard to see otherwise.

My goodness I wish I had the talent and patience to do this stuff! Absolutley gorgeous! So beautiful! I would have to say that my favorite is the violin. That picture gives off such a romantic tone in my opinion. :wink:

Amazing! Though, on my phone I can’t see the full size image of the last picture you posted. It’s hard to see right now. When I get back to NY, I will look again. :smiley: On my computer.