Stick City

Stick City is the name of the city where all of my stick people live!!! (Note: It’s not stick figures, but it’s stick people.) Here, I will share short and long adventures that take place on Planet 411 (the planet where all of my drawings and imagined stuff live) that involve my stick dudes or other creatures that are native to the planet, such as:

Allen the Alien

Mutt the Dog

And so on. Hopefully, I can make a great new story!!! Prepare to see a new fiction about survival:

Trapped

…sounds… interesting! :slight_smile: Although that’s not what I pictured Allen the alien to look like or Mutt the Dog from your film ideas thread but Okay! :laughing:

Sheesh, I’m surprised that you even remember that thread!! It’s been dead for, well, a looooong time. What did you picture Allen and Mutt like, anyway?

Not so long ago, in this same exact galaxy…

THE STAR WARS EPISODE

Ever since the movies came out, Star Wars has been “made fun of” by many T.V. shows, such as Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Johnny Test, The Fairly Odd Parents, and movies like Spaceballs. Even the internet has many spin-offs of Star Wars. Well, now it’s time for us to delve into the Star Wars Spoof franchise. We now present to you:

THE STAR WARS EPISODE