Quick Question

Woudl you like to see Ansonia here at PP?

• Nah,
  • Sure

0 voters

I recently started writing my lifelong fiction story…Ansonia.

Short Synopsis;
Ansonia is a land i made up since i was 12 and my Lego cities were huge. It grew into a land of its own filled with whatever i wanted it to have. Sometimes it had humans but over the years it has changed. The land has grown into dense forests and natural creatures live there. Squirrels and Hawks live on the land. Wolves and Vultures live in the tundra’s to the north and south. The land is much different now. The Wizards are back and this time they are certain to win. So what will it look like??

This is now the 3rd time i am rewritting it. I might post it here at Pixar Planet but i would first like to get some feedback on it and possible editing tools for it. I would like to ask anyone if they would like to look at the first 5 chapters of it and tell me what you think, what to edit.

Is anyone willing to help me out??

Heck yes, Al-Bob! I’ve been meaing to ask you about Ansonia for a long time! I would love to read it!

great…i’ll make sure to email you the chapters that way you can get a good read about it before i post it here.

If anyone else would like to see my fiction story just let me know.

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch