Rac_Rules's Art/Graphics

I’m sorry for not directly posting on the thread. I could never get the codes to work. :blush:

Chester from Bunnicula, Disneyized.
[url]http://racrules.deviantart.com/art/Bunnicula-Chester-Disneyized-109585229[/url]

Some nice sketches here, Rac_Rules. I liked the Kim Possible one the most.

Great artwork, Rac_Rules! :smiley: I especially like how you humanized Queen Minnie. The Disney-ized version of Chester from Bunnicula looks real nice, too. I like that expression you gave him, as plenty of cat characters are known to have. Neat sketch of Kim Possible, too. (though isn’t her hairstyle a little different?)

I finally started posting things on DA again.

In the wake of my Tangled obsession:

And a bit of graphics I did on Gimp

And finally, Sally.

Ooh nice update! Your paintings are beautiful and smooth. I like how you blended the shadows and light in the hair of both, and the sun in the Tangled one. Your graphic is sweet! I lke the combination put with those words, and also the words (sound familiar, are they lyrics?) in the background. My favorite of your update is the Sally one. You drew her just about perfect, and they way her hair flows make her look even prettier, like a darker Pocahontas.

Thank you!

Its the lyrics to “My Life Would Suck Without You” by Kelly Clarkson, which is also the song the Glee kids are singing in that picture.

Another graphic.

I might make this my signature, I’m not sure. [/url]