Pewpewpew5522's miscellaneous drawings.

I think the title is pretty self explanatory. :slight_smile:

I drew this when I was bored in class.

Lol! That’s really cool. The airplane is really good!

hey not bad…i love the way the drawing almost looks like it is moving.

Heh, that’s pretty cool! Loving the smoke and explosion effects. :smiley:

Not bad, Pewpewpew5522. Though the lines are a bit off, it looks really great as a picture, even if its not great in artistic quality. I used to draw like this, and I still do! :laughing: But don’t let that put you down because a great piece of art don’t really need good drawing skills, just as a great piece of story not requiring great writing skills. Keep it up, dude. :wink:

I like it Pewpewpew. Really neat drawing of yours.

Nice drawing. Is that a scene from any movie or you made that up? I used to doodle in my exercise books when I was young too. I still do that now. :slight_smile:

Huh? :laughing:

Good art don’t need good drawing skills.
Good story don’t need good writing skills.

I sorta made it up as I went along. All I knew was that the picture would involve some sort of flying machine.

Wboon: I’d beg to differ.

Remember Remy and Gusteau’s exchange in Ratatouile?

Auguste Gusteau: “What do I always say? Anyone can cook.”
Remy: “Well, yeah…anyone can. That doesn’t mean everyone should.”

It may sound elitist, but you’d have to at least be good at what you do to excel in it. Good art needs good artistic skills. Good writing needs good writing skills. Otherwise, how could we consider them good? Unless you’re a postmodern artist. That doesn’t require any skill to look good.

:smiley:

Isn’t this fun? I love a good debate.

Yeah, but if you have a good idea presented in art/story form clear enough for people to understand, it automatically becomes a good art/story, etc.

I have to agree with you on the ‘good idea’ bit. Having a good story to tell whether through fanfiction or drawings transcends all artistic abilities. I’ve seen pretty ‘crummy’ stories and sketches on DeviantArt, but I liked them because they tell a good tale.
You can’t deny that having a little talent helps, though… :wink:

Nice doodle, Pewpewpew5522! :slight_smile:
Doodling can be fun when you make it up as you go along, because you just let go of your imagination and it can be anything.
I like how you wrote letters and numbers that stand for your username on the plane.

I like the airplane, it looks like it’s moving and that’s cool ! Nice work Pewpewpew5522! :smiley: