Animagusurreal's Tiger Graphic Novel Pages

Hope nobody minds if I make a new thread for this. I tend to think of my stand-alone artwork, as seen in this thread:

pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2205

…and my graphic novel pages separately, even though both often feature the same characters.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

I have switched computers since doing Page 5, and unfortunately in the process I lost the fonts I was using: Orange LET for the dialogue and Benguiat BT Bold for the sounds. So, for the time being, Page 6 is done entirely in boring old Times New Roman.

I’ve spent a great deal of time attempting to download the fonts off the internet. The font download sites are some of the wonkiest I’ve ever experienced. Often, search functions seem nonfunctional and most sites don’t have these fonts. And when I do find them, clicking “Download” results only in an eternal hourglass.

If anyone knows where I can find these, I will be eternally grateful! :slight_smile:

animagusurreal- This graphic novel looks great! I love all the sound effect words you’ve added, and the tiger’s expressions are beautiful. Very nice! :smiley:

Dude, I just saw it and I have to say that it absolutely looks incredible! I am like, holy cow! The tiger is drawn to perfection! I love it.

Thanks, both of you! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s a lot of fun writing words like “sploosh!” and “murrrrrr…” Coming up, I’m going to have some “chuffing” in there, which I learned on Animal Planet is a friendly noise that tigers make.

Ohh! I can’t wait to see it!

^

Yay! :slight_smile: