So... When will Pixar announce more upcoming projects?

When do you guys think the next big announcement will be? And speaking of that, what date was it when we first got to hear about Up, newt, Cars 2 and all of those? Don’t remember…

:smiley:

im guessing that when they finish some of theyre upcoming films, they’ll start the development of new films. but theres still a lot to look forward to even now with toy story 3, cars two, the bear and the bow, and newt. plus john carter of mars and 1906. if wikipedia is true (i doubt it though) these films will be released throughout the course of the next few years.

It was on April 8th, 2008. I remember that date fondly. I have a very good memory for dates, and what I was doing on certain days.

So hopefully the next announcement will come around that time next year… :smiley:

oh thanks for clearing things up guys! Good memory R2D2! Haha awesome will write that date up! :smiley:

Movies like Newt and Bear and the Bow we know about. I read an article a while back about domain names that Disney had acquired. Now, how many of them would be Pixar projects is anybody’s guess, but the two that seemed most interesting were:

Monsters Inc. 2 - Domain name was purchased which means they are at least thinking about it.

World War Robot: Not sure if this is a pure Disney project

Tiger King: This might be one of the projects that Lasseter killed off as being part of sequelitus.

But read for yourself:

[url]/Film | Reporting the Reel World

Thoughts?

An interesting read! Thanks for posting.

I too was wondering what would be coming next, but they have a lot coming out in a relatively short time. They may be focused on what they have upcoming right now, and may not what to announce what’s coming in 2013 yet…