TIME Magazine's #1 Movie of the Decade

Hey everyone, this is actually really old news, the article is dated December 29, 2009, but I searched it and no results came up. So please forgive me if everyone already knew about this!

Anyways, I thought that this would bring a smile to the faces of all WALL-E lovers.This movie was picked by Richard Corliss of TIME as the best movie of the decade!!! That’s right, not just best of 2008 or best animated film, but best of all movies this decade! And it’s from TIME, which is a pretty authoritative magazine, so it carries a good amount of weight.

Anyways, I’m glad WALL-E has so much acclaim, this movie totally deserves it.

Link: [url]http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1949837_1949237,00.html[/url]

A Pixar film certainly deserves it :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, I remember when this came out! Made me so excited, because it is such a great film!

Cool! It sure deserved to win. WALL-E rocks!

Yes! GO WALL•E!!!

Congrats to Wall-E. I went through the top 10 films on the list and it was very interesting. I’m not sure many critics would agree with some of the other films in the top 10.

YAY! WALL-E is so awesome!!!

Not a very good list overall, but I think a Pixar film deserved the first spot for sure.

What doesn’t convince me is WALL·E being above the other Pixar productions. Most of them are equally good.

Yeah, I think I recall hearing something about this. Wow, though. That was such an odd list I’m a little surprised WALL-E (or any animated movie for that matter) made it on there, much less made it to #1. Good for WALL-E!

Top 10 movies lists, and others like it, are subjective and should be taken with a grain of salt. It’s just one person’s opinion. That being said, I’m happy that WALL·E got the recognition it deserves, although personally I would have put another Pixar film at the top. I’m glad people are starting to realize that just because it’s animation doesn’t mean it’s not a good movie.