WALL-E in Toyko!

WOW.

[url]http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/01/world-of-wall-e-tokyo-exhibit-exclusive.html[/url]

I take all pity I had for Japan getting the film last back. I mean, they didn’t even put any of that adorable WEVE online for us. No fair. xD

Oh my goodness! That is so cool! Hopefully they bring it to other parts of the world soon.

Zowie! I wonder if they will ever have an exhibition like that in my area, which isn’t too far from the studio, but the movie is long gone I guess. It was a very, very impressive post. The interactivity was especially original. Thx, Netbug009

Holy,…

Holy flipping cow. That’s the most absolutely stunning thing I’ve ever seen. I wanna go, and I wanna go right now.

Pixar better put one of these somewhere for Up, because I will LIVE there. Seriously. I will pay rent to LIVE inside one if they make one for Up.

That’s really incredible, thanks for the link Netbug, and yeah, I don’t blame you. Darn them Japanese and their early video games and awesome swag.

Wow, Nippon Go! I’m slightly disappointed they didn’t go with a Carsland look and reproduce some of the sets from the movie… it looks more like a museum or art gallery to me. But still, it’s pretty awesome to admire the concept art and models on show. And the merch store at the end… Wall-E Fan Heaven, baby!

Yeah, wouldn’t it be wicked awesome if they did a scaled replica of Carl’s house? :wink: When I visited Disney California Adventure Park a few years back, there was one ride called Soarin’ Over California where you had the breeze blow in your face and you can smell various scents like orange groves, sea spray, etc. It would be totally cool if they did a simulator like that for Carl’s house or Charles’ dirrigible! Oh, the possibilities! :smiley:

Haha, don’t tease me TDIT! I realize this, and by the way, I’m having Carl’s house built for me to live in when I work at Pixar. Just you wait! XD

Wow, that’s actually amazing! I’d love to go and see that in person. Thanks for the link, Netbug009!

If i were there i could do anything to take that Wall-e figure and carry it into my house :cry:

I would love to be there, everything looks awesome.

That is pure awesome!! I wish I could visit Japan. :frowning:

One of this can Wall•Es looked pretty close to the actual character. Kudo to the builder of that one!