Wall-e interface artwork used on the Axiom.

I’m fascinated by the artwork that was used in some of the Axiom’s interfaces. It’s sort of a vectorized, brightly colored style but I’d like to find out more about it. Actually, what I’d like to do is to create a BlackBerry theme using this style. I find it futuristic and easy to look at as far as interfaces go. Almost reminds me of the interfaces on Star Trek’s controls.

Does anyone know anything about this artwork? Inspirations maybe? The artists that designed it? Maybe where I can see more examples of it?

My son and I watch Wall-E several times a week and somehow always find find something new. I’m impressed by the artwork and my son’s two and giggles and the robot’s antics–especially the “massage bot”.

** I love the soundtrack as well…

Thanks.

Welcome to the board nightrider36, you might want to introduce yourself in the new members thread in the ‘members inc.’ section, just so people know you’re here.

Wall•e is also my favourite Pixar film, and it’s high on my list of favourite films in general. The soundtrack is also exquisite, so much so that I bought myself a copy.

By the Axiom interfaces do you mean the graphics on, for example, the control panels in the Captain’s bridge? Such as when he dials the clocks backwards? If so then I agree it would make a good BlackBerry/Iphone theme. Unfortunately I can’t tell you much about it, however I’m certain someone on the site knows more than I do.