Kids Just Love WALL•E!

I was browsing flickr a while back and came across a few children’s drawings of our favourite little robot. He seems to really connect with kids for some reason… You can click on each image to go to its page.

My fav is the first drawing. I love how the budding artist has put tracks on WALL•E. :slight_smile:

These are Masterpieces in abstract art! Is Pixar currently hiring? Do they discriminate on the basis of age? Stay tuned…

Wow! I’m really glad that kids love WALL-E too. It seems that WALL-E is being loved by people of all ages!

I hate children, but that is pretty sweet. :stuck_out_tongue: I think WALL-E as a character probably connects with children so well because he is very childlike himself. Plus, there’s the fact that he doesn’t really speak at all, so using physical communication means that the children are able to understand him really well (and they probably find him pretty funny, too, just like EVE did).

That is so adorable! It’s so neat to see kids inspired by WALL-E by drawing pictures.

Aww, those drawings are so sweet! Like Le_chocolat said, it is nice to see them being inspired to draw.

It’s natural. No children could hate this film. It’s too cute to be taken seriously, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that six year old tough boy over there squeals as well. :wink:

Ooooh, back-handed compliment. I disagree. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I took it seriously, by the end of the movie I was bursting with tears. And i’ve only cried during one other movie ever.

But these drawings are hilarious. :slight_smile:

I don’t like kids at all, (well, the little ones at least), but I have to admit this is kind of neat, I guess. xD; At least it proves all those people who said kids would never sit through WALL*E wrong.

Yes, now we just have to prove that adults could sit through it. :stuck_out_tongue:

The thing I really like about the pictures is the interpretation of the characters, and how aware kids are of the little details, like with EVE’s chest in the fourth drawing.

Oh yeah, I didn’t even notice that! (THE IRONY) That is pretty cool. I don’t think people give kids enough credit when it comes to movies. When I was a kid, I noticed a lot of little details and stuff like that, and I don’t imagine I was the only one.

…Come to think of it, as a kid, I actually payed WAY more attention to the visuals then I did to the dialog. I guess that’s why it irks me when people act like kids will get bored if there isn’t talking every two seconds of a film. xD;