The big Wall E in my room

Hello Im a new user in this forum and every Pixar Planet, i don`t speak english very Well. So sorry.

Ok…, today in the cimena of my town go to throw this display of Wall E, but i think “hum… this come for my house” XD. My room is small but I obtained that it entered XD.

Yeah!!!

if it bothers, sorry. I put it as it Link?

Firstly, welcome to Pixar Planet, El principito! :slight_smile: These photos would be better suited to this thread: WALL•E Ad Watch!

(That seat is one of my favourite promotional items… I wish I worked at a cinema so I could take one home. I like your Pixar toys, too.)

Welcome to Pixar Planet, El principito!
You’re so lucky to have gotten one of those, thanks for sharing that with us.
You’ve got a nice Pixar collection by the way. :smiley:

thanks for the reception :wink:

And Sorry, nonwise the existence of that post. Now I go.

By the way, I work in this cinema and and we can take these things to us when the film goes away.

For that reason I have(although I have toys and more)…

The posters giant of the incredibles (they are not of paper)
[url]http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p330/elpr1ncipito/P9070253.jpg[/url]

Ratatouille (either of paper):
[url]http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p330/elpr1ncipito/P9070255.jpg[/url]

Or trailer of this film:
[url]http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p330/elpr1ncipito/P9070254.jpg?t=1220749584[/url]

You are so lucky to have that kind of merchandise! I mean, the trailer of Ratatouille on film? Wow! :smiley:
I’m sure that everyone on this site wishes to have that stuff! Maybe I could get a job at my local cinema. :laughing:

It’s practical and fashionable! neat.

Heck, you probably could watch the movie premiers, too, huh? Be sure to tell us about Cars 2 when you watch it first! :smiling_imp:

That’s so cool! I like the Mr. Patato Head sticker on your laptop.

Heheh I noticed the potato head too ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang, that thing’s small (but cute)! Took me a while to find it. :stuck_out_tongue: It was like “I Spy: Pixar Version!”

Oh my goodness, extremely cool pictures you got there. And welcome to Pixar Planet El principito! (I love the Incredibles pictures as well)

Oh, so that’s where you got it from! Ignore my other post in the other thread, then. :smiley: I love how you’ve got a Woody toy in the middle of the heart. :laughing:

Lucky, I can’t believe you got a hold of the Ratatouille trailer on film.

when the trailer was in the cinema, I asked the cabin worker if it could cut a photogram with the logo Pixar, but it said to me that when had to give back the trailer, it would give it to me and one would say that it was lost.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.

I hope to last in this cinema until Toy Story 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

by the way, sorry again by my English, I hope that it is not to you too violent.

Edit:
by the way, Woody is there so that it is my favorite character (I want a giant doll of him in my cinema and later… in my House :laughing: :laughing: )

You can get them on eBay too, but only about the time the theaters stop showing them.

Wow! Your room is like a mini Pixar museum! And that is so AWESOME you got to keep the Ratatouille trailer on 35 mil! (salivates) I wish I worked at the cinemas then I could get my hands on that giant Wall-E they’ve got in the entrance! :smiley: You’re so lucky!!

Wow you’re so very lucky! I wish I had that!!! I love your Ratatouille poster as well!!!

Those pictures are so cool!!
Wow, that must be a really cool job if you get to have some of that stuff! :slight_smile: